• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday thread: Cardiff away

Status
Not open for further replies.
VLP is such an oddball. His first instinct has been to get rid ASAP whenever he's got the ball at his feet. He hasn't tried to beat Fabio once.

Should have scored.

Brilliant short corner but Eel couldn't get his header on target

What on earth is going on with Ikeme's kit??

The bottom of the BACK of his shorts has a broad black band across but only half way round and his shirt has a broad black triangle across the bottom of the back of it?

Looks like he's got it from a bring and buy sale. Jesus it looks shite!

VLP is such an oddball. His first instinct has been to get rid ASAP whenever he's got the ball at his feet. He hasn't tried to beat Fabio once.

He did breeze past him once in the first few mins, but hasn't tried again since.

Has he never seen Fabio play though? fucking dreadful, liability fullback that is prone to getting cards. I be at him everytime I got the ball.

What on earth is going on with Ikeme's kit??

The bottom of the BACK of his shorts has a broad black band across but only half way round and his shirt has a broad black triangle across the bottom of the back of it?

Looks like he's got it from a bring and buy sale. Jesus it looks $#@!e!
And look at all the undergarments the players are sporting,they could at least make them wear the same colours.
Look like fucking scruff bags.

Ojo the one bright spark but this isn't working. The overall quality in this game is very poor.

My god. That's absolutely hopeless. Why has Ikeme come for that?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back