• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread: Wolves v Tigers, Sunday, 16 August 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very surprised to see to see Ikeme dropped - would be absolutely delighted with a win today, as with Burnley and Derby already dropping points that would be a nice lead over main opponents with only two games gone.Will tentatively go for 2-1

Martinez selection very brave...especially as he was unconvincing by all accounts against Newport.
And still not keen on the idea of a loanee first choice in goal.

But still think the team is strong enough to make it an excellent game.
Think I'll go 2-2.

Weren't there suggestions the Martinez loan was conditional on him starting the majority of games?

Also surprised to see Martinez get the nod. Slightly surprised we've gone with the narrow formation again. I think Hulls wing backs might attack the wide positions with some success, but I can understand why Kenny didn't want to change it.

Looks like a 4-4-2 from Hull for me.

That's a seriously strong Hull side - at least on paper

Gary Birtles FFS.

He hates us.

Blimey. Could be 2-0 already.

Very brave of Kenny to start Martinez hopefully he repays the faith. Also have to say I think we'll have some joy with our pace against Dawson.

So much for slow starters! Crikey. Dicko had way more time than he thought

Dicko should have scored his chance.

Good start though. Can see Robertson and Elmo causing us some issues out wide.

Missed the first few mins. How did we start?

Edit: Oh, ignore that. Sounds like we've started well!

Coady also started well.

Lovely little spin from Nouha to draw that booking out of Hull.

Oh wow, just seen the replays of the chances in the first minute. Should be ahead.

Surprised but a live write up on the gruniad, who already seem to think Hause V Jelavic is a miss match in our favour.

I hope we don't run those missed chances.

You can guarantee they'll score with their first shot on target. Usually the way when you're well on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back