• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Meeting today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it occasionally, there are some numpty's but there are also some good posters, particularly enjoy ws10 match reports, don't always agree with him but well written and hysteria free

Doesn't anybody follow players on Twitter,surely if they'd been called in,one of them would have said something,unless it invokes a fine and a disciplinary

Calm down sweetcheeks. I don't claim to be anything i'm not. If you have an issue with anything i post be it on social media, forums etc feel free to respond VIA THE SAME MEDIUM and not indirectly elsewhere

Wuss

:) :)

c641475fc105c2413a38941fc1c86cf7.jpg

15953ea6c587e53e3f51136ad3c134ed.jpg

Come on guys there are a lot of good posters on Mol Mix as well as a certain number of not so good .
We all love the same club after all! :confused-smiley-013
I had been on there since the E&S days it's unreadable now too many weird conspiracy theories and a fundamental lack of football understanding. This is a year or so out of date but: Essex, Stefan, Perton, Reans from the top of my head. Jonzy with his clickbait posts. If you enjoy it that's great, if anyone else does equally so, it's just not for me any more though.

I'll leave all 6 of you that post on here to talk amongst yourselves. Speak again in a couple of years time. If the forums still going

I had been on there since the E&S days it's unreadable now too many weird conspiracy theories and a fundamental lack of football understanding. This is a year or so out of date but: Essex, Stefan, Perton, Reans from the top of my head. Jonzy with his clickbait posts. If you enjoy it that's great, if anyone else does equally so, it's just not for me any more though.

Fine insult me idc. But clickbait posts? on a forum? hows that work. How is he making money out of his posts? bizarre statement.

Dont worry folks. Plod-Mutchy has closed th thread because of so-called rumours.

At least this place isn't policed like North Korea, i'll give you that

Just like dusting off your missus' snatch, you've been sitting on that one for a while, haven't you?

Nice.

Serous question - why did you make your post earlier today when it was clearly not true?

Fine insult me idc. But clickbait posts? on a forum? hows that work. How is he making money out of his posts? bizarre statement.
It's clickbait because he does it to massage his own ego. He clearly is connected, but his I know something you don't know style is unappealing. A number of people on MM agree.

Stefan I've texted your old man and asked him to turn off the wi-fi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back