• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Moxey The Canary

Jez will leave Wolves at the end of September at the latest.

His first Norwich game could be the fixture on October 1st!!!

Paying £7m for an average Wigan player who was a Boro reserve a year ago must have tipped him over the edge

They may have been expecting a bit more than a bloke who is good at carrying out the owners orders.

Safe to say the Norwich fans replying to the tweet about this are pleased. Why do they hate him so much?

I think to some people he instinctively rubs them up the wrong way - his manner of speaking can very much be taken as speaking down to the fans, for a club like Norwich who have largely been on the up ever since our very own Lambo took over it must have been a bit of a system shock to hear the classic Jez soundbites where he talks down the team's chances, excuses limited/poor business in the market etc.

We all think he'd gone stale here and I think it might have been fatal for him as a football administrator, he's probably tried the same tricks at Norwich that he tried here but the game has moved on and what was sensible enough practice 10-15 years ago just seems outdated now.

I wouldn't want him back under any circumstances, Dalrymple has no input into the footballing side as far as I can tell and there's not much Jez was doing off field that he can't handle.

I haven't renewed my ST yet and Moxeys return is about the only thing that might stop me! However it's not going to happen so as you were.

Safe to say the Norwich fans replying to the tweet about this are pleased. Why do they hate him so much?

Deutsch has said it more eloquently than me. I just think he's an insufferable twat who was full of his own arrogant self importance. I'd never want to see him here again.

Things have been too good lately jez returning would signal a return to normality.

Seriously though what an arrogant idiot he is, that's 3 clubs where he was hated...I wonder if he will make it 4.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I could imagine him at the FA full time next rather than another club.

not sure why he gets such a hard time. personally I have great football memories of Jez and his relatively debt free balance sheets. and of ryan mcshite's unstated motto - 'aim low and we'll deliver'

Back