• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Moxey The Canary

I'd be very surprised if KJ took that job with Fawaz Al-Hasawi still pulling the strings.

Couldn't really give a shit about Moxey - he left us 6 months ago, it's quite bizarre seeing how many people still take such a keen interest in his activities.

He was here for 16 years and like it or not is a significant figure in the club's history so I think it's natural he gets talked about. People aren't forgotten as soon as they leave especially not panto villains like him

As for KJ, not seen much evidence of a headstrong individual in the past

I'd be very surprised if KJ took that job with Fawaz Al-Hasawi still pulling the strings.

Couldn't really give a shit about Moxey - he left us 6 months ago, it's quite bizarre seeing how many people still take such a keen interest in his activities.
There's an ex wolf thread full of stuff about people who contributed a lot less to wolves than moxey. Do we never talk about people/things once they leave our lives?

There's an ex wolf thread full of stuff about people who contributed a lot less to wolves than moxey. Do we never talk about people/things once they leave our lives?

Not what I meant - the extent of the abuse he still gets on social media is crazy.

I thought Jackett had just joined Tottenham's academy setup?

Moxey to Liverpool is my guess as Ian Ayre is supposedly off.

I thought Jackett had just joined Tottenham's academy setup?

Moxey to Liverpool is my guess as Ian Ayre is supposedly off.

He has but he may prefer a senior role again.

Fawaz tweeted a couple of days ago that he was hoping to announce some key administration appointments in the coming days

I think that's a very good guess, Bear.

Back