• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NBA

leedswolf

Reaction score
Lebron James has now the most points in NBA history, surpassing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. A few people are debating on who is better in the comment section on the BBC and my favourite was:

“My dad says he (Kareem) doesn’t work hard enough on defence. He says that lots of times he doesn’t even run down court and that he doesn’t really try… except during the playoffs”

Different eras innit. Not quite as extreme but there’s a reason Wilt Chamberlain will never have his stats matched.

LeBron is certainly in the conversation for GOAT, and unlike some GOAT candidates he actually (seems to) understand what consensual sex is!

Lebron James has now the most points in NBA history, surpassing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. A few people are debating on who is better in the comment section on the BBC and my favourite was:

“My dad says he (Kareem) doesn’t work hard enough on defence. He says that lots of times he doesn’t even run down court and that he doesn’t really try… except during the playoffs”
As Kareem did it all whilst holding down a second job I'd definitely say him.

Back