• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

The template is shit, no doubt there.

I just think grey lends itself marginally better to the pattern than orange.

Tbh, they have made decent shirts with this template. Bayern away kit from last season was okay, mostly because the details were in white.

TT-ADDP5449-2.jpg

Even the Sunderland one in blue doesn't look too bad, it just doesn't seem to work on our kit

My shirt was waiting for me when I got home from work. I was a bit wary before opening due to some photos I've seen.... but I think it's absolutely fine.

The fit is good, the colour is what I expected, there doesn't seem to be any quality issues whatsoever. It doesn't look as bad as some photos I've seen.

It's what I expected when I ordered as opposed to what I feared before I opened it if that makes any sense!

Got mine today. It’s interesting when taking photos of it that the photos don’t really reflect the true colour very well at all. It is very gold and not salmon at all.

Biggest complaint is the material. Feels really cheap and sweaty. I hate sublimated shirts (ie shirts that are naturally white and are printed with the relevant colour as opposed to it being the actual colour of the fibre). For those who had our black away kit with the gold stripe in the promotion season - it’s the same crappy material as that.

Got mine today. It’s interesting when taking photos of it that the photos don’t really reflect the true colour very well at all. It is very gold and not salmon at all.

Biggest complaint is the material. Feels really cheap and sweaty. I hate sublimated shirts (ie shirts that are naturally white and are printed with the relevant colour as opposed to it being the actual colour of the fibre). For those who had our black away kit with the gold stripe in the promotion season - it’s the same crappy material as that.

I agree with the similarity to that away top material-wise, but I actually liked that!

It looks just fine to me. Not brilliant but then I didn't really get the love-in with last year's shirt (though understand the color of last year's had a nostalgia factor that I'll just never be in on, considering my first Wolves' kits were Burrda jobs).

More interested in what the teal 3rd kit looks like.

There was no nostalgia factor with last season's colour, we haven't worn that before. Just some people decided that's "Wolves", personally I didn't much care for it. I really don't give that much of a shit though, I'll have Joao Moutinho in a poor kit ahead of Darren Ferguson in a classic.

infinitely better than this colour. last season was a classic. I wont be buying this years. Hope the away and third are okay.

If it isn't Gucci Kenny doesnt want to know. What happened to the Rugeley lad that wore Gola as a kid. Too fucking LA now...Pfffttt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If it isn't Gucci Kenny doesnt want to know. What happened to the Rugeley lad that wore Gola as a kid. Too fucking LA now...Pfffttt

Hi-Tech and Dunlop actually..

Posh git. The rest of us had to make do with hi-tec.

Hands up if anybody wore Diadora Seb Coe. I wish I didn't, I got bullied Seb you cunt.

We spent twenty years getting the right colour and then fucked it off to go back to fucking HULL.

Tend to agree with this. Last seasons home kit was excellent, I bought two home shirts, still have one unopened. One away shirt, not the same quality, do the garden in it.
Won't be buying this years home shirt.

Tend to agree with this. Last seasons home kit was excellent, I bought two home shirts, still have one unopened. One away shirt, not the same quality, do the garden in it.
Won't be buying this years home shirt.

BTW New shirts are $17.99 (USD) on Ali Express

Just be up the club shop to have a butcher's at the tops. Not as good as last year but not as bad as some are making out.

I’ll probably pick ours up next week.

I looked at them when i went to pay for Europa ticket last night. Not completely hideous in the flesh. Will stick with last years for now. I am waiting for the third kit probably.

Back