• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

I think you mean new counterfeit shirts are $17.99.

Nope. They're genuine. Same as they were last year.
Adidas, bagged, tagged etc. Last year the home and away were made in different countries, can't remember where without looking.

Well, I'm assuming they are genuine. Last years certainly were.

Do they have any Tommy Hilfinger?

The ones on the website aren't. They don't have an Adidas logo

I think they will when they arrive. Can't remember if they had logo when online last year, they did when they arrived. I've still got one unopened, i'd take a pic of it, but don't know how to put it up on here lol.

Tell us how to load pics up on here from my phone and i'll put a few up of last years.

Tell us how to load pics up on here from my phone and i'll put a few up of last years.
Tapatalk is the easiest way. If not, login on your phone's browser and upload it via the reply box.

The ones that are in Ali Ex at the mo could be fakes - I will find out as I just ordered two. The ones last year were not. I bought one from Wolves then thought I'd chance one from Ali Ex. They were IDENTICAL including tags/for tge oceans/badges/barcode. The only difference being I got a Large from Wolves but an XL from Ali because they are sized for the Asian market ie smaller. If you think I've been mugged off by some Chinese businessman, fine.
My reply is 'Irony'.
I'll find out in a couple of weeks if this years purchase is genuine or not. Either wsy €16 for a shirt isn't the end of the world!

A lot cheaper than DHgate were last year tbf

The shirt is being sold in JD Sports

Need Mike Ashley to get hold of it and knock it out at £30 a pop

Back