• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

waiting for my bonatini jersey to arrive

At least he can sell it / throw it away / burn it...

attachment.php

It’s almost like they are not bothered what middle aged men think about it [emoji2275]

I'm getting used to it and to be fair that photo of Fabio wearing it makes it look loads better.

I'm gonna call myself mid-middle aged, and I quite like it. Not enough to buy at full price (I rarely do), but would be tempted if put on sale...

The top does look better from that angle and especially on new signings, i don't like it still but i can imagine me buying it at some point.

Third kit due to be revealed next week.

Someone has done a mock up of the Portugese 2006 kit (if that's what it's based on - which I think it might well be).

8d165d0afc76244b95ef6aba56b0637c.jpg

Should be taking the Porto kit and putting our badge on that for full on trolling

Should be taking the Porto kit and putting our badge on that for full on trolling

Their kit is horrible this season.

I think this season proves kit designers, from all brands, are unable to work from home. Everything is horrible

New sleeve sponsor announced. Yellow lettering looks awful on the home top.

Is it me or do these sponsorship logos take more and more up of the short each year.

To be honest it'll soon be time they just fucked off team colours and traditions and just had a shirt full of fucking logs anyway. I'd rather that than see how they bastardise the old gold shirt.

Thought the kit looked far better than any of the promotional pics.

Back