• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Yeah, i dislike it less now after seeing it in action.
Still don't like the black sleeves though.

I love the new home kit now, even the black sleeves which I initially hated. The shirt looks better in real life than on the TV too which is the total opposite to last season's.

Yeah the game last night made my mind up to get one, thought it looked really nice.

third-kit-1.jpg

WOW, That's big. Not sure how to make it smaller - my bad.

Classic deflection technique from Wolves. Lose 1-0 to Stoke's second team so release a new kit.

I don't like it (the kit), unfortunately.

I mean, I think it's better than the away shirt but it's not even subtle is it :D

Why can the shit 'M' part of the sponsors logo be red/green on this kit but has to have a white background on the home kit?

I like it, I like the way they've actually tried to make the sponsor match for once but mostly I like that it'll basically troll all the 'Portohamptipon' haters.

I just love how unsubtle it is :icon_lol:

I'll be getting one, I really like it.

I like the Portugal trolling to wind every body else up but the kit itself is a bit dull. Hopefully it grows on me a bit.

question is how many times will we even wear it though? How many times did we wear the third last season? When is the third chosen rather than the away etc?

We also had Europa games last season and this season we'll only have league and FA Cup.......oops wrong thread!

It's fantastic. Only slight niggle is the badge looks odd with the dark green instead of black.

It's a million times better than the away rag that's for sure. And better than the home shirt too.

ded004d4ba5385f873b0fe953eb2ad09.jpg

I like it, I think our 3rd kits are a nice little novelty addition with this and last years Mexico one.

Back