• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Meh, it’s a not a patch on the away kit.

Definately prefer the home kit

jd_346737_a

It's fantastic. Only slight niggle is the badge looks odd with the dark green instead of black.

It's a million times better than the away rag that's for sure. And better than the home shirt too.

ded004d4ba5385f873b0fe953eb2ad09.jpg

Colour scheme is a bit off IMO. The badge in red and green looks awful, should have stayed as it is in Gold, and Manbet X should also be in Gold, like in the mockup Bear posted last week. The Portuguese flag has a gold sphere on it so it would have been fitting to add some gold, rather than just red and green.

its a no for me.

How is the badge demonstrably different in red and green vs gold and black?? The design hasn't changed and it's not as if they added a third color to it.

Thing I like about it is the sponsors logos don't seem to show up as much, on the pictures anyway

How is the badge demonstrably different in red and green vs gold and black?? The design hasn't changed and it's not as if they added a third color to it.
Erm... because its different colours?

And the contrast is different.

Colour scheme is a bit off IMO. The badge in red and green looks awful, should have stayed as it is in Gold, and Manbet X should also be in Gold, like in the mockup Bear posted last week. The Portuguese flag has a gold sphere on it so it would have been fitting to add some gold, rather than just red and green.

its a no for me.

My God, I'd hate to see the decor scheme in your place.

Might have to get that hoodie and the gilet.

Wonder if they’ll have that stuff in the club shop? Could do with trying stuff on now at the moment.

Don’t think any shops are letting people try stuff on at the moment.

Don’t think any shops are letting people try stuff on at the moment.

Good point. Could always but it, try it on outside the take it back though. Can’t be arsed with posting stuff back, refund then buy another.

Try buying stuff from overseas where you have to take a half-arsed guess on the sizes.

I bought a couple of T-Shirts from the 1877 collection a couple of weeks ago - only took 5 days to come half way around the world (via DHL).

Sizing was right (phew) and very pleased with the products in terms of fit and material.

Back