• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

You've got to be kidding. The worst kit we've ever had, including the ice cream man away kit of 2009/10, this year's away shirt and the Burrdshit efforts.

Retro / nostalgia rules though. Even if it did look as though it were literally dog shit.

Currently Rangers supplier, can't say i've heard of them before.

Be nice if we can be unique, but hopefully not in a Burrda way...

Can't really be any worse than the past 2 season's kits.

Newcastle are changing to Castore next season too plus they supply 'Wolves nut' Andy Murray who has become a shareholder

37016418_l.jpg

This is their Rangers effort. Not bad, fairly simple, neat and tidy. The collar is a bit meh with that little segment of darker blue but overall if that was in gold with black trim, I'd buy it

Why do they do these weird things with the collars?

If you look at the shirt above its what your eye is drawn towards (and from a design point of view i would say that is intentional; its a point and contrasting colour)

I quite like that, though I don't know if that particular template would have as much flair with just gold and black rather than the three tone scheme Rangers have.

Nothing wrong with the collar on that Rangers shirt.

"Better Never Stops" is cringey as fuck, though. Is that a brand thing or a club thing?

Ignoring the kits, the leisure stuff from Adidas has been decent and the branding comes with a bit of cache. Being vain, I haven't bought anything prior to them and don't think I would post.

I do worry what changing from Adidas would mean for US distribution. Especially to a brand that I have never heard of in my life.

I can’t see Wolves limiting their marketing and/or distribution channels knowingly, this is the kind of thing the club seems to consistently get right under the current ownership.

And yeah, the Adidas leisure stuff has been really nice.

If Wolves are now in a position to say to the kit co "this is what we want" then I'd love them to have a fans competition for the design. I've seen some lovely kits designed by fans

Back