• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

That makes absolutely no sense at all if it's true. Surely that's wrong.

That makes absolutely no sense at all if it's true. Surely that's wrong.
The only thing I can think of is that Fosun want to do something different with the leisure side of things as seems to suggest that Castore would be responsible for playing and training kit only. Otherwise it does seem an odd deal yes

The only thing I can think of is that Fosun want to do something different with the leisure side of things as seems to suggest that Castore would be responsible for playing and training kit only. Otherwise it does seem an odd deal yes
That would be my thoughts as well. Adidas tend to take all proceedings from the sale of kit and give the club a royalty on numbers sold. I wonder if this deal is on more favourable commercial terms.

This is the key part "Castore deal is only for the kit supply contract and does not include wider retail rights."

Fosun want a proper cut from the shirt sales rather than a lump sum and then a few £ per shirt.
Example would be if Wolves did what Troy Deeney said today and signed Ronaldo and they sold a crap load of shirts, Adidas would make more than Wolves. Flip it to a deal where Wolves control the retail rights, and the club would be better off (still wouldn't make as much money as people think from selling kits though)

Think this is one where I trust Fosun to have done the numbers.

If I had the time/skill, I'd braid it. As it is, I have to wait to find a lady friend who can put up with a guy who paints his nails and wants to braid his hair.

I'm not keeping my hopes up. :ROFLMAO:

No harm done, I knew what I was inviting. You don’t wear painted nails and a bun as a guy in Florida without expecting some raised eyebrows (and more than few random passers by calling me the f word).

So... what's an alice band?

Back