• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Castore confirmed on Wolves Twitter.

Is it me or is their logo massive

1621584414011.png

Pro and replica kits - sounds very much like a multi-tiered replica kit quality and price structure as done in rugby. Going to cost a fair bit for the pro I reckon..

Pro and replica kits - sounds very much like a multi-tiered replica kit quality and price structure as done in rugby. Going to cost a fair bit for the pro I reckon..
A few clubs have done similar before and then binned it because the cost £100 and the press went to town on them, despite the normal fans wear still being this usual £40-£50

I don't understand why you'd want a pro rugby top unless you were playing rugby. The fabrics are different and understandably cost a bit more.

Football shirts are different, the fabrics are dirt cheap to start with and the labour is going to be the same cost as the design is the same.

If the club do that then they're going to get a big backlash from press and fans.

Rangers shirts are £65 as a comparison.

In the end I think Adidas let us down. 2018/19 was a great design, the away shirt is fantastic but that fucking home colour, yuck. We don't play in yellow.

Rubbish home shirts after that. I quite like the black top from last season and the Portugal one from this year (probably the highlight of the season) but the death knell has to be that away top, what were they thinking. Speaks volumes that we wore it once. And we lost 4-0.

The leisure gear was ok, I've got a really nice polo top from this season that Rach got me for Christmas but nothing mind-blowing. Shame as I wanted them as our kit makers for years.

Let's see what Castore bring.

Our head of commercial have said the shirts will be capped at £55 and we are doing this deal to “drive prices down”

When the collars are shit and it's a really bad fit
That's Castore
When the Wolf head falls off and it's really cheap cloth
That's Castore

No idea how good they are - just couldn't get the song out of my head!

Club have the rights to make the replica kits so a sub-company of Fosun to make them in China?
Shirts will cost pennies to make so shouldn't be anywhere near £55 (but will be)

Last edited:
Back