• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Ignoring the sponsor as it is what it is, that away shirt should be the template for every Wolves one ever

You’d better buy it now, Dan, whilst it still has the Premier League badge on it.....
Premier League badge you say? That’ll be an extra £10 per sleeve thank you very much. Kerching.

Premier League badge you say? That’ll be an extra £10 per sleeve thank you very much. Kerching.
Was £10 per badge but we have done some research and we are on the cheap side against our peers, a re-alignment to £17 per badge.

My only concern for the home is that I hope the black band on the side doesnt go right round, and for the away I hope my eyes are not failing but the arm bit is rather yellow..

Was £10 per badge but we have done some research and we are on the cheap side against our peers, a re-alignment to £17 per badge.
How much to stick it back on after it falls off first wash?

Three different collar types across the 3 shirts - covering all bases.

Third kit or whatever it is is hideous.

Not a fan of the home and white is never a good idea if you're carrying a bit of timber. All by the by in any case as my football shirt wearing days are long over.

Like the away white one, very clean and nice details

Clearer picture of the alleged new shirts...

New Wolves shirt H.jpgAway Shirt.jpg

Back