• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Fiddler-on-the-Roof-copy.jpg

What?

Don't know why you've posted that in relation to my comments. To clarify:

I think that our away kits look better when they are black or white, as the gold/black trims and outlines stand out better, and the gold badge really stands out. Yes I know we've had some blue away kits before, but this new sky blue and white looks too much like Coventry/City IMO

Don't know why you've posted an image about tradition as my point is based on style not tradition.

The whole "doesn't look right for us" sentiment sounds like a pretty traditionalist line to me.

Anyway the post was just meant to poke fun, not really tear you down.

But they're our away colours! And we've had lighter. The first away kit I ever owned:

gifthumb.php

I dunno, I guess I just don't put as much emphasis on traditional away colours as others do. As long as the away kit looks decent (which IMO this one does) I'm not fussed about what colour it is. As long as the colour isn't garish.

I take your point about the gold badge on blue though - the one in this post sorted that problem out rather well.

I am sure you have brightened that shirt, Langers. The one I had, was a touch darker than that.

Ran it through the wash one too many times ay

Wish this was the template for the home kit.
Like most other posters, I rarely buy football kits. I do like this style though.

I always buy the home shirt, even the nasty ones. I don't always buy the away ones, but I will be buying this one. I like the style and the colour.

The new away kit looks a bit better in person than in pictures. It's a bit darker than I imagined, though I don't like the collar much.

The home kit is nice though.

Back