• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Wenches at my work have all said the same....
"Are they doing womens tops now?"
"looks like a nurses uniform"
"Why has it got a girls collar on"

So now im seeing it in a different light altogether.

Sexist!, I love the collar, wish the home shirt had the same.

Wish this was the template for the home kit.
Like most other posters, I rarely buy football kits. I do like this style though.

Prefer the style to the home kit, just not sure about the colour.

Will reserve judgement till I've seen them in person, but may not bother updating this season

Brilliant kit but still not the pink/white throwback I need.

More of the new kit in this sappy vid. I'm really not a fan, much prefer the home kit.

I prefer it and for the first time ever I'm gonna wear it in preference to the home shirt next season.
It just looks more of a fans shirt to me.

Wolves in sky blue, sorry not for me. Thank goodness we will only have to wear it once next season.

I really cannot understand the 'Wolves don't look right in blue' comments at all.

1. It's not the first time we've had a blue away kit
2. It's an away kit

Changing the colour of the home kit - fine, I'd be livid, but what's the problem with a blue away kit?! I understood the 'Wolves shouldn't have black sleeves' comment more than these.

And we won't be only wearing it once. Contractually, we will have to wear it several times when there isn't a clash.

My first ever Wolves away kit was sky blue.

Seen the top in town today. Very nice, blue is a bit darker than the pics show.

And we won't be only wearing it once. Contractually, we will have to wear it several times when there isn't a clash.
You mean the ref didn't think our home kit clashed with MK Dons kit when we wore the lilac one?

I was thinking exactly of that game. However, any games against teams who wear black shorts will probably mean a change even though the jerseys aren't even close (eg - Brentford and Derby). Simply because the home top and away shorts would look like an absolute abortion.

We wore orange / gold shorts away at Derby this year, even though the official away shorts were white

I really cannot understand the 'Wolves don't look right in blue' comments at all.

1. It's not the first time we've had a blue away kit
2. It's an away kit

Changing the colour of the home kit - fine, I'd be livid, but what's the problem with a blue away kit?! I understood the 'Wolves shouldn't have black sleeves' comment more than these.

The gold badge just doesn't look right on blue. White and black suit our club theme more than blue.
The blue a away kit from 2007 was ok as it was a darker shade of blue, but this current blue and white one doesn't suit us, it's too much like a Man City or Coventry shirt for me.

Don't get the doesn't suit us bit really, are we preset with colours and designs? Sky Blue was fine when Scoreline and Bukta did the kit.

I wonder what the cyber reaction would have been like when we had the tyre tread kit....

Back