• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

machin05

MURDERS BADGERS. PTG Dogsbody and Spreadsheet Mast
Reaction score
CiLEns7XAAA2YcA.jpg

CiLES1OXAAAt-GO.jpg

CiLES1NXIAEOcWt.jpg

Not a fan.

Indeed, think I'll pass on the Hull reject kit.

Kits is OK. Logo is shit and looks like a cheap sticker has been put on.

I don't mind the kit, I'd say it's alright but I wish the logo was a bit more discreet especially with quite a few disliking the sponser!

To much black on the sleeves again.

I guess the pinstrips are suspended where the number goes on the back? Or are the lines just on the front?

I don't mind the kit, I'd say it's alright but I wish the logo was a bit more discreet especially with quite a few disliking the sponser!

Can't imagine any sponsor being happy with a "discreet" logo tbh. Also, your suggestion would require Jez Moxey giving the slightest of a fuck about the fans.

I think the pin stripes look cheap and shoddy tbh. Would be better without them.

Can I join the "it looks awful" camp?

I don't mind it, obviously the sponsor is shit with a shit 80s typewriter logo.

Why the yellow strip underneath the money shop logo? Any sponsor should be forced to have their name and logo in black only.

An improvement on last seasons belly button neckline strip. Still won't buy one to wear though.

Shite.

Since when have black pinstripes been a factor on Wolves shirts?

That sponsor logo is horrendous too. Why the yellow line?

I quite like it. Shame it won't be bought with that shit on the front.

First glance I like it. Pinstripes are something different but would have preferred a collar like the new Leicester shirt. Sponsor logo looks amateur. I will buy if it's better quality than this year's rag

Back