• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

If the Puma keeper kits are anything to go by last season, every other teams using puma were exactly the same in colour and design. So get get used to that bright pink.

Nearly every team using Puma will be using the same"middle man" company. So they all get the kits from the standard Puma 2016 catalogue. You have to be something special to get a deal directly with Puma (or any Kit supplier). Leicester have just managed to sort out a new deal directly with Puma now they have something that Puma like.

Got told on a course once that keepers in pink statically save more shots than keepers in other colours. It was linked to the distracting colour causing strikers to aim the ball nearer to the keepers in pink than they did keepers in other colours...so at least we have that!

Doesn't overpower Carl's unending ability to make 25 yard shots with questionable power and accuracy look like a Sinisa Mihajlovic style belter.

Fuck the kit, we desperately need proper competition for him at the very, very least.

ClkLlMRWgAA_XhL.jpg

Well played Wolves, well played indeed.

Nice to see a sense of humour

Would be a decent keepers kit (without the hideous sponsor of course).

Orrible colour but nice simple style.
Now why couldnt the home top be like that?
PUM-201625J.jpg

Would be a decent keepers kit (without the hideous sponsor of course).

I think that is where the idea of this colour has come from. Our top seller is always a bright green keepers top, especially in the kids range

That's true, my kids have always been desperate to have a Green Ikeme shirt as they call it. They are, unfortunately, always sold out by the time we get round to buying them.

It's too similar to the home kit for a colourblind div like me.

Good god. Utterly rancid. Just horrible every single one of them.

c758da55b8bc6775dca804794a87a487.jpg

These are usually better than the match shirts. Not this year though. I wouldn't wear those if you paid me.

Second in from the left is the new walkout jacket apparently. I really liked the white one is was simple and classy. That new one is just rubbish. It looks a cheap and crappy design.

Won't be buying any f the new stuff. Got my Dad to get me a retro shirt which I think I'll be sticking with for a while, been totally put off now.

That one on the right...Orange and black thin hoops up to what looks like grey (green) lines and yellow fucking shoulder patches. Did Puma design that in the dark or when pissed? :burp:

In fact, just all of the shoulder patch shit on the shirts

The sizing on the new change strip for kids seems very strange - the infant one is 24-30m or 36 to 42m the nothing till junior 5-6 years junior. I'd have thought they'd have 2-3 years; 3-4 yrs and 4-5 years. Trouble is I live 250 miles away so can't pop in to check sizes and the size chart doesn't cover the sizing the kit is in. I emailed the club whose only response was "This is Puma sizing" As I wanted a name and number I needed some kind of guidance given that it is weird sizing!

Also, why do we need a fucking walk-out jacket???

Last season's was really classy though. Even my Forest and Derby mates thought it looked ace. The new one is an abomination.

The sizing on the new change strip for kids seems very strange - the infant one is 24-30m or 36 to 42m the nothing till junior 5-6 years junior. I'd have thought they'd have 2-3 years; 3-4 yrs and 4-5 years. Trouble is I live 250 miles away so can't pop in to check sizes and the size chart doesn't cover the sizing the kit is in. I emailed the club whose only response was "This is Puma sizing" As I wanted a name and number I needed some kind of guidance given that it is weird sizing!

Unfortunately wouldnt go by the advertised sizing anyway, got my 4yo averaged size son a 5-6 top at the weekend, as you said smallest you could get and its fits him more or less perfectly at the moment (was hoping being the cheapskate that i am to get a couple of seasons out of it for him).

Back