• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2018/19

Arsenal's looks as if they ran out of red thread before they finished it!

Thought that Ipswich's had a logo of 'Magical Vegans' at first :)

Still trying to work out why they've ironed Derby's shirt to the steps out from the concourse!?

For being classy with just the right touches of color on the sleeves. Even the sponsor matches the scheme.

Yanks really are the section of the human race that fashion forgot.

That Ipswich kit is done by a 5 year old with only 3 colouring pens and a shitty sponsor transfer.

Ipswich's is rancid.

Quite like Port Vale's.

Both the Arsenal shirts are dogshit.

The Hull and Port Vale shirts are quite nice, though.

I like West Ham's, but Hull's is the standout there for me, very nice. Ipswich's is horrible and that sponsor is ridiculous looking, as has been said. Bournemouth away is also bad.

I still don't get all the hate for the Ipswich kit. Isn't it essentially the same design as ours but in different colours? If it had a less horrific sponsor it would look fine.

Not a fan of the Arsenal shirt but the West Ham one is nice.

I still don't get all the hate for the Ipswich kit. Isn't it essentially the same design as ours but in different colours? If it had a less horrific sponsor it would look fine.

Not a fan of the Arsenal shirt but the West Ham one is nice.

But that’s the point. The model is fat and the sponsor is horrific. All of it put together makes it look like a sunday league effort

New Liverpool away kit. Pretty vile imo

adf65eef7c95c0f7157e0369dc1e5c00.jpg

Smallest of silver linings, at least the shorts and socks are just purple too, I was expecting some ghastly contrast.

My god, that's the worst so far

They're both so garish and honestly I love it.

Back