• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2018/19

Must be the photo angle,but the white stripe doesn't look level

Df9kvkMX4AEB2ln.jpg

Brentford going for the Liquorice Allsort look in their away kit this year. Also not sure about their new signing on the right, is Steve Bruce doing their scouting now?

Brown and orange always looks rubbish

Coventry City - 2017/18:

ccfc_home_17-18_1920x1080.jpg

Coventry City - 2018/19:

website-home.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Isn't the Norwich one a throwback to their Uefa Cup run, as it's 25 years since they beat Bayern. Pretty sure they didn't even get that far in the tournament but they remember it like they won it.

I quite like the Norwich one.

I quite like the Norwich one too (apart from the sponsor).

Mind you, I have a soft spot for kits from the 1992 season (which that Norwich kit reminds me of) and early 90s kits in general. It was the height of my childhood football obsession. I even liked the Villa one with the string collar despite the fact that Dean Saunders wore it. The Liverpool 1992 kit was probably my favourite of the lot, though.

Now that we are Adidas, I would love to have the three massive over the shoulder stripes on our kit...

Coventry City - 2017/18:

ccfc_home_17-18_1920x1080.jpg

Coventry City - 2018/19:

website-home.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

And this sums up why I hate Nike. Unimaginative, dull, lack of ideas. See the England kits since taking over from Umbro

And this sums up why I hate Nike. Unimaginative, dull, lack of ideas. See the England kits since taking over from Umbro
Agree on this. Just two years ago all of their kits from the Euros were exactly the same with that shitty thing on the shoulders.

No chance they're going straight back up with that squad.

Good to see "Stock dork from 80s film" moving into the world of professional football, front row centre left.

If it's the Albion family,shouldn't they all have their eyes a bit too close together,webbed fingers,teeth missing,tattoos and that stupid haircut with a fringe that looks like your hanging your fingers over your forehead a la Jeremy Kyle guest

Back