• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2018/19

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Sampdoria, like this a lot:

Sampdoria 18-19 Home 1.jpg

Samp kits are always great.

Not sure if the new man u shirt has been posted but its £109.95 for the shirt! £183 for the full kit!

I think that's the "pro" version of the kit. You can get the normal, short sleeve shirt with name and number of any squad member, with a premier league badge for £82.90p so they can go (cheap) full kit wanker for £134.85p
Long sleeve kit for £144.85p

So your pricing has finally caught up to NFL and NBA jersey/shirt/kit prices, then!

I think that's the "pro" version of the kit. You can get the normal, short sleeve shirt with name and number of any squad member, with a premier league badge for £82.90p so they can go (cheap) full kit wanker for £134.85p
Long sleeve kit for £144.85p
What's the difference

NFL shirts over here are still cheaper at £60-70.

And with the NFL shirts you get all the printing included. I’m not sure how they compare to “stock” NFL shirts, but you can buy the Adidas stock shirt for £20. It’s an extra £25 for W88 and the wolves badge.

At a glance, the most "authentic" of replica NFL shirts here run you about £250.

Based on the ones I've bought my son in the past there is a significant difference in quality between an NFL shirt and a football one

What's the difference

The "normal" kit they sell is just "replica" but you can buy the actual shirts as worn by the players (special fabric, breathable or whatever bullshit they expect you to believe) for extra

I imagine the pro kit is a touch more tight fitting.

The Mirror have "rated" all the new PL kits and Wolves new home shirt was rated in... *drum roll please*... 1st.

The new Spurs home kit was bottom.

At a glance, the most "authentic" of replica NFL shirts here run you about £250.

NHL shirts are the same, $250 for replicas. $189 for basic player shirts. Absolutely crazy prices IMO, these are only shirts remember, no shorts included.

Back