• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits - 2019/20

Made from bamboo...

Fuck right off FGR.
3c933a4ec3aa823959a1981d8a3e5df0.jpg

They don’t look too pleased to be wearing the bamboo shitshow shirt

Not sure I understand the problem?

Haters gone hate.

It looks wank but I couldn't give a fuck what it's made of.
I guess.

I like it but then I'm a sucker for that club's mission statement. It also reminds me of some of the old Kaizer Chiefs shirts which I always liked.

They're unreasonably smug and earnest. And this is from an actual Green Party voter.

They are the football equivalent of the vegan next to you in the urinals who cannot WAIT to tell you just how fucking vegan he is.

I wouldn't know anything about their green agenda if it weren't for the moaning on here.

I like their eco-friendly agenda. I'd never criticise anybody for wanting to make our planet a better place no matter how small a difference it may make.

They are the football equivalent of the vegan next to you in the urinals who cannot WAIT to tell you just how fucking vegan he is.
Which has never actually ever happened.

Look, give me the cliche here to make a joke point. It's not hard!! Pretty please.

I think the kit looks terrible, but making it out of bamboo seems like a pretty good idea to me.

Much like veganism as a whole, there's an awful lot more irritating noise against this kind of thing than for it in my experience.

Which has never actually ever happened.

Which is because, as we all know, vegans pee sitting down.

I like FGR tbh. They've also got vegan food manufacturing plant that's just going live, making vegan burger and balls, it's pretty decent stuff and all powered by wind/solar. We should be applauding that sort of stuff

Which is because, as we all know, vegans pee sitting down.

I like FGR tbh. They've also got vegan food manufacturing plant that's just going live, making vegan burger and balls, it's pretty decent stuff and all powered by wind/solar. We should be applauding that sort of stuff

Why?

Back