• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I used the word spit ( no I am not ) I want someone with passion , someone who cares someone that will demand the most from what we have .
Nunos press conferences ..
We play good .
We play well .
We play some nice football.
But Nuno
I'm not saying that's what I want. OP wants the players to show a bit more fight, I don't agree with a shouty manager being the way to do that. But I do agree that we need more 'grit'.

Fwiw, and maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's very pleasant to be calling a new member a simpleton etc.
Thank you Andy I appreciate the sentiment but unlike Tony Towner a 35 year old male who still lives at home with his mom .
This simpleton had season tickets for wolves from 79 - 92 i also left my Moms basement and went out on my own to the USA , where I now live , I have followed wolves all my life and will defend our team and our heritage with my dying breath .
I have made plenty of money and every year that I come home I go to Molineux and scream at the boys .
Simpleton to some people still with mom I maybe but you will never be me Big Tony

Last edited:
I am sorry I used the word spit ( no I am not ) I want someone with passion , someone who cares someone that will demand the most from what we have .
Nunos press conferences ..
We play good .
We play well .
We play some nice football.
But Nuno

Thank you Andy I appreciate the sentiment but unlike Tony Towner a 35 year old male who still lives at home with his mom .
This simpleton had season tickets for wolves from 79 - 92 i also left my Moms basement and went out on my own to the USA , where I now live , I have followed wolves all my life and will defend our team and our heritage with my dying breath .
I have made plenty of money and every year that I come home I go to Molyneux and scream at the boys .
Simpleton to some people still with mom I maybe but you will never be me Big Tony
Maybe go to bed if you’re in the US.

I thought this would be a forum for people to make suggestions as what we could do to get this great team back to what it once was .
But I see that there is just a bunch of ill inbred tossers on here so I will leave you be and go and enjoy the sunshine of Florida while I watch my beautiful forever wolves .
Thanks to those who actually do give a shit about our club and other human beings .
Out !!

I thought this would be a forum for people to make suggestions as what we could do to get this great team back to what it once was .
But I see that there is just a bunch of ill inbred tossers on here so I will leave you be and go and enjoy the sunshine of Florida while I watch my beautiful forever wolves .
Thanks to those who actually do give a shit about our club and other human beings .
Out !!
Please don't go, I thought we'd found a connection?
Mom says hi by the way

What was that all about?
Surely even if he/she/they knew anything about the last 5 years it was that our best period in my lifetime was not built on spitting?

Out !!
So, i'll pop you on the maybe list for saving the forum then?

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
What was that all about?
Surely even if he/she/they knew anything about the last 5 years it was that our best period in my lifetime was not built on spitting?
Coads did love a snot cannon tbf

I go on holiday for one week and all hell breaks loose on here.

Have we got a new manager yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back