• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager who should it be?

of who is available who would you want?

• Total voters
It's felt for weeks like Wolves fans are hoping that Wolves lose, to see Kenny get the sack.

That's quite possibly the biggest pile of bollocks I have ever read on here. I have not seen one person say they want us to lose. In fact almost everyone has said they want Kenny to turn it around, but don't think he can or will. I'd love us to win the next 3 games, but it doesn't like likely does it? How long do you wait to make the decision because of good will and hope?

Why on earth would any Wolves fan want to lose? If we were winning we wouldn't be having the new manger preference threads and numerous polls on faith in Jackett.

Why on earth would any Wolves fan want to lose? If we were winning we wouldn't be having the new manger preference threads and numerous polls on faith in Jackett.

Of course they don't, but sometimes it comes across like they do.

I want us to win every game. Failing that I want us to win every home game. Failing that I want us not to lose. Anything else ruins my day.

Who was the key person behind the Watford revival which saw them promoted last season. Was it the recruitment team, Giuseppe Sannino or Slaviša Jokanović. Must be worth consideration.

Monk from that lot..........

Carl Robinson (vancouver Whitecaps currently )?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Maybe Louis Van Gaal fancies a real challenge, should we reject Jose Mourinho.

Of that lot, Pearson until a new owner comes in and maybe he will lash out on someone like Moyes.

Back