• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager who should it be?

of who is available who would you want?

• Total voters
D

Deleted Cyber

well who should the next manager be if we want one? Letys have a poll

Shouldn't we wait on this thread till he is actually sacked? The board might stick by him

Although I'm a KJ fan, its seems he's lost the fans, the players and the plot lately, but...........will the people who are calling for his head and repeatedly tell us that lack of a good candidate is no reason not to get rid please enlighten me who is going to make us better, is available, and will come to Molineux...one name will do....any name

Stuart Pearce was saying the other day that Dennis Wise wants to get back into management. Good shout or bad shout?

I might start a poll on whether I should take a shit downstairs or upstairs that has a radiator in there...

Although I'm a KJ fan, its seems he's lost the fans, the players and the plot lately, but...........will the people who are calling for his head and repeatedly tell us that lack of a good candidate is no reason not to get rid please enlighten me who is going to make us better, is available, and will come to Molineux...one name will do....any name

Garry Monk

If I was getting paid 2-10k a week like Thelwell probably is, then I could find you one. Unfortunately I am not paid to know about football below the championship or in Scotland.

To think there isn't a single candidate in the leagues below is just stupid.

Disregarding young managers and proven people, I'd take Pearson. People are saying no because he is a nutter. I don't give a shit. He won't take us to L1

Sack Jackett then sack Thelwell as well. He's as much responsible for the trash coming in.

Where is the option to choose our most successful manager in over 20 years?

I'm not saying there no candidates, I just haven't seen one that lights my fire. Pearson isn't a terrible shout but really was under pressure for most of his Leicester days. I too don't care if he's as mad as a box of frogs, just not sure he's any good. As for Monk...dunno, took on a decent Swansea team and did ok for a while then it all went wrong. Suppose what I'm trying to say is all the people who are available don't have a particularly good longterm record so any of those will be a risk....maybe a risk worth taking

Where is the option to choose our most successful manager in over 20 years?

Mourinho shows what happens when you go back. Ok they won the league but spending way out of our league and quality way out of our sights.This club needs to look forward not back.

I have no idea who it should be, i have no idea who would apply for the job but there are several out there that i think would do a good job. I don't particularly trust those making the decision if it needs to be made but that can't be a reason for KJ not to be sacked as it's only getting worse and at the moment the only way we are going in the table is down.

We only tend to give a 1 year rolling contract so not an unacceptable risk cost wise whoever we appointed instead - a change is needed

Mourinho shows what happens when you go back. Ok they won the league but spending way out of our league and quality way out of our sights.This club needs to look forward not back.

"OK they won the league". That would do for me.

Back