• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

When the Mrs makes me take her to FINISH the Christmas shopping, spend all day on Friday crawling around Merry Hell and walsall, then wakes up today to make me take her to crawl around Telford.

Finally finished and she blames Wolves for playing on Christmas Eve, nothing to do with her not organising herself, she has 52 a weeks to sort her crap out.

When the Mrs makes me take her to FINISH the Christmas shopping, spend all day on Friday crawling around Merry Hell and walsall, then wakes up today to make me take her to crawl around Telford.

Finally finished and she blames Wolves for playing on Christmas Eve, nothing to do with her not organising herself, she has 52 a weeks to sort her crap out.
Fucking hell, Merry Hill and Telford in 2 days....at Christmas, sounds like hell. Introduce her to Amazon?

We all have things we need to be in control of, I suppose…

I know its smug but I have all my presents bought and wrapped by August. Come November/December I am so happy!
Tell your wife that its the future!

I know its smug but I have all my presents bought and wrapped by August. Come November/December I am so happy!
Tell your wife that its the future!
Tbf we've had 8 kids, oldest in their 30s and 9 grandkids, and she wants xmas to be perfect for them all, she tends to start buying for them in September after the holidays.

I was done by October, fuck that two month stress again, never. I’ve never enjoyed December so much.

People locking doors and leaving the key in the lock, so when you go around there you can't unlock the bloody door.

People locking doors and leaving the key in the lock, so when you go around there you can't unlock the bloody door.
Oh bloody ell you’ve just reminded me, my Dad, bless him, used to have visits twice a day from a care company to give him his medication before he had to go into a Care home.
I fitted a key safe next to his front door, every time I went to see him I’d say, ‘Dad don’t forget to take the key out of the door when you lock it’.
Did he take the key out?, did he fuck!

The mother in law does this all the time. It is fucking annoying.
It's definitely folk of a certain age it would seem. I can understand locking it, but as I frequently pop round and that's my only way to get in then it'd damned annoying.

M5 electronic signage

Miles of "some shit football team are at home on a day that isn't today and you may see some traffic, mainly 5 mins before full time"

Then suddenly "oh yeah...you are in a queue we should have told you about miles back..lolz..bit of bantz"

Text descriptions may be different but are the jist of it

Car insurance, my renewal quote is 50% more than last year, robbing bastards. I realise the cost of living has gone up and inflation has been over 10% at times recently but 50 % is just taking the piss. Means I've got trawl through quotes.

Car insurance, my renewal quote is 50% more than last year, robbing bastards. I realise the cost of living has gone up and inflation has been over 10% at times recently but 50 % is just taking the piss. Means I've got trawl through quotes.
My new policy started today. Company I was with quoted £649 (paid £206 last year), comparison sites came up with 1st Central as the cheapest so paid £360 plus I amended to my private plate today and unlike many they didn't charge an admin fee for the amendment

My daughter did this just before Christmas and it twisted our lock when my wife tried to unlock the door. Cost me £95 to replace it!

It's definitely folk of a certain age it would seem. I can understand locking it, but as I frequently pop round and that's my only way to get in then it'd damned annoying.
Yeah, harks back to the days when it was thought that burglars would pick the old fashioned mortice locks. Nowadays they just break the locks.

It's Just sharp practice.
I'm with the AA as brokers but actually Axa.
Got to be prepared to phone them up and tell them you'll fuck off if they don't lower it. 4 refusals later it had come down from €575, (fully comp + protected full no claims bonus) to €415.
Cunts.

Back