• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Have they still got a walk in centre in town opposite the old job centre, or did that only deal with council tax? I honestly cant remember but maybe pitching up in person and asking for a permission might work?
No, closed a couple of years ago and is now a fast food joint

Hi mate I actually work for the Council/WH and have just asked a Tenancy Manager the question for you. Here is the reply:

And here is the link:

Yeah thanks, I filled that form in mid December, although the box about EV charger delays wasn't on there at the time, and probably explains my delay.

Thanks again.

I'm with direct line, my insurance was £214 last year, my renewal was 368. Did a quote from LV and it was 338. Got another quote from Saga☹️ 246, so will probably go with that after I've been through the details.
Have a look at the details of the cover they all offer.
I mean, Free Windscreen Cover, Sounds like 'Oh Goddy'. Think, when was the last time you replaced your windscreen?
Check them all out, then waste an hour making a phone call telling them they are too fucking expensive then watch them come down.

Have a look at the details of the cover they all offer.
I mean, Free Windscreen Cover, Sounds like 'Oh Goddy'. Think, when was the last time you replaced your windscreen?
Check them all out, then waste an hour making a phone call telling them they are too fucking expensive then watch them come down.
Tbh it was pretty easy, got a couple of quotes which were about the same price as my original quote, found one on the third attempt that was pretty much the same as I paid last year, all the stuff I wanted and none that I didn't.

Is that the Royal Mail enforcer?, if so heard him on the radio today, fucking arseole.

What an absolute cunt!
He should be given the average punishment metred out to all those honest employees, ie, Lose his house, fined above the top of his thinning hair, reputation gets shredded, family is dishonoured, passport gets shredded, (Once he's been fucked off out of the country)
Bastard!! have a taste of this little bit of fair play.

Some of the testaments from the sub postmasters in relation to Bradshaw makes for hard reading. Sort of behaviour you’d expect from Tony Soprano or Al Capone, hounding abusive calls etc
One of his excuses is he wasn’t technically minded, well why the fuck are you qualified to investigate something that’s very technical.

Some of the testaments from the sub postmasters in relation to Bradshaw makes for hard reading. Sort of behaviour you’d expect from Tony Soprano or Al Capone, hounding abusive calls etc
One of his excuses is he wasn’t technically minded, well why the fuck are you qualified to investigate something that’s very technical.
Is this all in the Mr Bates v The Post office doc.?
Or is there a different one?

No it’s on the BBC news website, not sure what is about but he just comes across as an obnoxious arsehole.
He's been answering questions at the public inquiry into the Horizon scandal.

We've just watched the first 2 episodes and when the union rep went into Fujitsu offices I got the distinct impression he went upstairs and was shown live programmes.
The woman at the inquest said he was taken downstairs and there were no live programmes down there.
Lies, lies and more dirty lies.

We've just watched the first 2 episodes and when the union rep went into Fujitsu offices I got the distinct impression he went upstairs and was shown live programmes.
The woman at the inquest said he was taken downstairs and there were no live programmes down there.
The rep (who went into Fujitsu) and his wife ran my local post office.

Do remember some things in the drama are not exactly as they happened. The big thing on his visit is though is them denying he was ever there and removing evidence that he did along side openly showing what they can do and then realising their fuck up and screwing him over.

No fear though, Fujitsu have been punished by Rishi....sorry did I say punished, I meant awarded around £5bn worth of Government contracts since.

Yeah, they're releasing an update to a major system I use... 😬

Back