• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Do remember some things in the drama are not exactly as they happened. The big thing on his visit is though is them denying he was ever there and removing evidence that he did along side openly showing what they can do and then realising their fuck up and screwing him over.

No fear though, Fujitsu have been punished by Rishi....sorry did I say punished, I meant awarded around £5bn worth of Government contracts since.
One of which they outsourced to his FIL/wife's company

Dog owners. Or specifically the significant minority of dog owners who take their dogs to shared use areas and let their dog off the lead. Even though their dog is unpredictable/ excitable/easily spooked/aggressive. So there are kids on bikes, people on horses, runners and your dog is jumping up at them, running towards them, getting under their feet, simply because you don't want the inconvenience of having it on a lead. You're an arsehole. The dog isn't the problem, you are, you arsehole. And it doesn't matter if you say "He's not dangerous", or "He won't bite". I don't know that do I. And if your dog jumps up at me, it feels like it's dangerous and aggressive. So put it on a lead you fucking prick.

And as for those stupid extendable leads? Great fucking idea. Just let your dog run around on a lead that is so thin that other people can't notice it until its too late and have to turn into to Edwin fucking Moses to get past you. You're an arsehole too.

A significant minority of dog owners are arseholes. Those people annoy me. In case you couldn't tell.

Dog owners. Or specifically the significant minority of dog owners who take their dogs to shared use areas and let their dog off the lead. Even though their dog is unpredictable/ excitable/easily spooked/aggressive. So there are kids on bikes, people on horses, runners and your dog is jumping up at them, running towards them, getting under their feet, simply because you don't want the inconvenience of having it on a lead. You're an arsehole. The dog isn't the problem, you are, you arsehole. And it doesn't matter if you say "He's not dangerous", or "He won't bite". I don't know that do I. And if your dog jumps up at me, it feels like it's dangerous and aggressive. So put it on a lead you fucking prick.

And as for those stupid extendable leads? Great fucking idea. Just let your dog run around on a lead that is so thin that other people can't notice it until its too late and have to turn into to Edwin fucking Moses to get past you. You're an arsehole too.

A significant minority of dog owners are arseholes. Those people annoy me. In case you couldn't tell.
As a lifelong dog owner I tend to agree with you.
Our dog is 'dog aggressive' so she has never been allowed off the lead, always on a short lead if there's anyone near. Most of the dog owners in our area know her and keep their dogs under control but a significant minority just don't give a shit and when their dog comes galloping up they just give an ineffectual "come here fido' which the dog generally ignores and sticks his nose up my dogs arse....she doesn't like it and will go for them. Problem is some dog owners think their dogs are human, do little or no training and are shocked when it all kicks off.

Just as annoying Is the owners who scoop up the dog excrement, bag it and then proceed to tie it to a fucking a tree, wtf?

Just as annoying Is the owners who scoop up the dog excrement, bag it and then proceed to tie it to a fucking a tree, wtf?
It's weird.

They are not THAT lazy where they leave the shit on the floor (the height of laziness, cuntery is to leave it), but they are lazy enough to not carry it home/to a bin.

Dicks.

Would agree, and I have a dog too.

"He's only playing" is a pet (!) hate of mine, he may well be playing, but he's fucking terrifying my 6 year old daughter so get him on a lead/under control you selfish twat.

We popped into the local taphouse by Helen yesterday, it’s not a massive place at all and there was a woman in there with a dog. The dog was off the lead and just roaming round the pub jumping up everybody and getting in people’s way constantly. She kept doing this stupid whistle that the dog just completely ignored every time she did it and it was really starting to wind me up. The dog wasn’t dangerous and I do love dogs but I didn’t want that one jumping up me every time I went to the bar.
Helen got attacked by a Rottweiler some years ago, it was a really nasty attack and she was hospitalised over it, and now she’s understandably very edgy round dogs. I felt like telling the stupid fucker that her whistles weren’t reassuring at all and asking if she really couldn’t see they were doing fuck all.

Totally agree with all of these posts.

We lost our dog about 15 months ago - he was awesome with people but he was a total twat with other dogs so we never let him off his lead.

Far too many people simply aren't capable of thinking of others who might not like dogs and certainly wouldn't be comfortable with them jumping up at them.

Keep them on a lead in public places - if people want to fuss your dog and ask you, fine, but when dickheads let their dogs do whatever they like and they aren't well trained, it really pisses me off

Our local is dog friendly and that's generally fine. But one couple let their dog wander wherever it wants and if you're sitting in the window bench seats it will climb up onto the seat backs and walk around the back of your head. They just laugh and think it's funny. It's not. Fuck off you twats. And take your mangy little shit with you.

Lucky with my dogs.

Don't give a shit about other people or dogs when out, so will happily let them off the lead in fields. They just do their own thing.

My dogs are just twats if people visit the house. Lewis wants everyone to be his best friend/ ball thrower and Nuno treats all visitors as if they are Jeff Shi (tsu) and doesn't trust them.

Take them in pubs but never let off the lead. Generally keep out of the way but Lewis will try and get people to say hello to him by lying across the floor pretending he is a cute but deprived of love dog.

My dogs are just twats if people visit the house. Lewis wants everyone to be his best friend/ ball thrower and Nuno treats all visitors as if they are Jeff Shi (tsu) and doesn't trust them.
Nuno loves Mrs DW (who can blame him)

I've had years of unsolicited barking, which you could say is a sign of his good judge of character

Our new dog (Betty - Mini Poodle) is a joy.
Some dog owners are such twats, it really makes me angry.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
Only ever had one dog a Jack Russell terrier, had him for 18 years could be a bit of a shit at times but it broke my heart when he became deaf, blind and waisting away and I had to take him to the Vets.

People exposing mountain rescue teams to huge risk through their own stupidity.

It’s a blizzard so what sane person goes I will just take a quick hike up Be. Macdui?

It’s a blizzard so what sane person goes I will just take a quick hike up Be. Macdui?
Not seen the story and details so hard to comment but I doubt when they set off it was in a blizzard. Winter mountaineering is a big thing, the mountain rescue people are pretty ok with it as the volunteers in it will also be doing it through the winter.
Obviously if the person needing rescue has been completely stupid i.e. no experience, solo, without the correct gear or skills.

Agree totally about dogs not on leads. Wouldn't dare let our dog off the lead local to the house. Lurcher Malinois cross, if he saw anything remotely furry he'd be gone and that includes sheep.
There's a woman walks her dog up the lane with no lead on, she's normally got her earbuds in listening to whatever and oblivious to cars, tractors, other people, other people's dogs etc. Her dog (actually a bitch) is a sneaky looking Collie that growls, winds other dogs up but generally keeps enough distance to avoid any contact. However a couple of weeks ago it went for another bitch on a lead resulting in the dog needing stitches to her ear. Assume she copped for the vets bill.
She's not been seen in the lane since anyway. Moron.

Not just winter. I've seen people walking up Snowdon in summer in stilettos pushing a push chair asking how far is it to the top?

Back