• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Had an argument at an aldi recently where I had a trolley full and they wanted me to self scan. I refused as the scales by the self scan were smaller than the amount of shopping I had. Twat asking me to self scan was really unwilling to let me go to a till, and I was very insistent, pointing out the belmer was essentially putting himself out of a job by promoting use of these self service machines.

And it is not quicker or more efficient for me, it is more troublesome.
I think you might be confusing self-scan with self-serve.

Had an argument at an aldi recently where I had a trolley full and they wanted me to self scan. I refused as the scales by the self scan were smaller than the amount of shopping I had. Twat asking me to self scan was really unwilling to let me go to a till, and I was very insistent, pointing out the belmer was essentially putting himself out of a job by promoting use of these self service machines.

I cannot see how the people of Ukraine can lose now after reading that story of heroic fortitude :ROFLMAO:

I reckon whataboutery has just peaked

1674471361353.png

At our Aldi two of the self scan check outs have larger scales to accommodate a full trolley.

First visit to Aldi/Lidl
The main issue with that is having to go into Asda.
Yea, but the Wolverhampton one you stand a chance of seeing our new signings being shown around

Some people still go to supermarkets instead of getting it delivered? How quaint.
Yes, I want to pick up stuff I fancy at the time as I shop. And don't want to deal with stuff that's been chucked about before delivery and also the endless "substitutes" that you don't want.

Black Ice...the evil bastard.

no accident.

Parked up...opened car door, went to get out and essentially my legs flew into a hedge and rest of me slammed into the car seat. Took forever to sort myself out 😀
Thankfully no one around to witness the destruction of my pride!.

Also a poor decision to park at the far end of the car park! Walk across it was...interesting

Been there my friend, fell over walking the dog, the humiliation is strong :)

Nan down it’s known as by paramedics

All these fucking layoffs.

It's so hard to give a shit about your job when you feel like you're in line for the guillotine.
Tell me about it, got made redundant 5 times during my work life, its horrible and gets harder the older you get.
Hope you survive.

Been there my friend, fell over walking the dog, the humiliation is strong :)
The first Christmas Eve with my now wife. Dog is in the garden at midnight. I'm quite pissed. Garden has a big slope and is wet.
I fall over, slide down the grass, break my collar bone, end up in A&E.
Whilst waiting for the ambulance the conversation went like this:-

Me "I'll be fine. Just let me rest for 5 minutes"
Wife "You have a bone sticking out of your shoulder".

Back