• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Take an olive from them, chew it and spit back at them "told ya, fookin vile"

Some people don't like certain foods. I do get that (I also hate olives FWIW). But I refuse to believe some people who claim to not like pretty much everything.

And feeding teenagers - don't get me started. Would you like some beige sauce with your plate of beige food? Oh, how foolish of me - I forgot you don't like sauce.

Just take a bite straight out of the cow at that point, Jesus.

Pizzas, tonight kids! What kind do you want?

"Margherita please"

"Margherita please"

FFS. Buy your fucking own. I'm not shelling out for a pizza base and calling it a meal.
This is the hottest hot take I've ever seen. Margherita pizza fucking slaps.

Mind you we did look at a pizza place for a family meal a few weeks ago and the only vegetarian option (for Mrs DW) was margherita. Ok then, we'll be going somewhere else.

Mind you we did look at a pizza place for a family meal a few weeks ago and the only vegetarian option (for Mrs DW) was margherita. Ok then, we'll be going somewhere else.

Were my kids in the kitchen?

As an incredibly fussy eater you can all fuck off 😉

Were my kids in the kitchen?
Now you mention it, it's just struck me that your lad isn't actually that far off either working or going to uni now, which is terrifying :D

Was a bit annoying as I had my eye on a ham and mushroom calzone which is always a winner and the kind of thing that's too much of a pain in the arse to make yourself. But what can you do.

Now you mention it, it's just struck me that your lad isn't actually that far off either working or going to uni now, which is terrifying
He's 14 now. And annoyingly tall. And yes, it is rather terrifying!!

As someone who doesn't eat meat we get treated appallingly when trying to eat out, in more or less every pub it's a beyond meat burger or nothing.

I'm not as bad as I used to be but I still have a massive issue with certain textures which makes all sauces a massive no no. Plus just the smell of tomato sauce used to make me wretch.

Back