• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle 0 Wolves 2 Verdict thread.

I don't mind the gold shorts as they don't look out of place.

What I don't like is the long-sleeved under-shirts that some players wear with a short-sleeved Wolves top. The players' arms show as a slightly different colour and I feel it looks scruffy.
I don't know why they don't just wear a long-sleeved Wolves top, although I haven't seen one yet.

What I don't like is the long-sleeved under-shirts that some players wear with a short-sleeved Wolves top. The players' arms show as a slightly different colour and I feel it looks scruffy.
I don't know why they don't just wear a long-sleeved Wolves top, although I haven't seen one yet.

Maybe someone could bring this under armour situation up at fans parliament....

I'm taking the piss, last year at the fp someone raised the point about Scott golbournes under armour being the wrong colour and looking scruffy! Personally they can wear what they want if they play like they did yesterday!

They certainly did. I remember the meeting well. I think that was about when I decided the whole thing was a waste of time.

Batth was made to change his under armour shorts on Sat by the ref within the first few minutes. Maybe it was him that brought it up at the fans parliament?

The long sleeved under shirt is a compression top

Batth was made to change his under armour shorts on Sat by the ref within the first few minutes. Maybe it was him that brought it up at the fans parliament?
Doherty as well.

at Arsenal, players always used to have to wear whatever the Captain wore,

Well done lads, your boys were up for it from the off, pressed well and quickly. They won, kept and used the ball well and took their chances when they came.

Thought the ref was shocking, for both sides, but that has never, in the history of man, been a red card. Quite a few fouls not given and quite a few non-fouls given. You 100% deserved the win, and the poor officiating shouldn't take anything away from how well you played or how badly we played, but it's something that we've noticed since relegation; the refereeing is really, really fucking bad in the Championship.

We were absolutely not at the races, and Rafa was furious almost from the off. Not just a failure to fulfil responsibilities, but bad decision making across the team and a lack of direction from the 11 starters. A few "fans" were booing at the end, which is a disgrace, even if the performance was terrible.

All in all a bad day at the office, but it's good we've got a game on Tuesday, even better that it's against the opposition who just beat us.

If you can maintain that performance you'll do well this year, but don't make the same mistake as we did; expecting the good performance from the game just gone to carry over into the next fixture.

Oh, as an aside, your fans were class throughout.

Well Diame should have been red carded for the tackle on Doherty so Karma and all that loike.

Much respect Fish.
Feel free to stay/hang around/return periodically. We value contributions from all sensible football supporters.

I'm afraid you'll get used to the poor refs. Pretty sure last season I walked away from our ground 4 or 5 times being convinced I couldn't see another refereeing performance that bad, until the next game!

We'll lose tomorrow as Walter will make eleven changes. He really doesnt care about the cup, we've been lucky to get to Round three.

We had one against Burton last Saturday. Utter retard of an official.

Much respect Fish.
Feel free to stay/hang around/return periodically. We value contributions from all sensible football supporters.

I'm afraid you'll get used to the poor refs. Pretty sure last season I walked away from our ground 4 or 5 times being convinced I couldn't see another refereeing performance that bad, until the next game!

Cheers,

Don't take my frustration at the officials as anything but that. You 100% deserved the win and hopefully that result will give some of the players a kick up the arse. I'm thinking Shelvey, Perez, and Diame specifically.

I'll be going tomorrow night with my 70 yr old dad, he sent me a text last night "If I'm bothering my arse to show up, those buggers better had!". Woe betide any player who falls foul of his wrath.

Back