• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (A) 2/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Didn't even mention Nathan Fraser in his "5 senior attacking options" list, so wouldn't expect him to be starting.

Well he's not senior is he so whoever asked that question....
So let him go on loan. Use him or let himcto

Only problem with that great plan is we didn’t sign anyone else, FFS.

And he can't go on loan anywhere unless we plan on sending him to National League North/South or below. Otherwise flawless.

We've just left Manchester on the way to Newcastle. Feels so good to see us live again, I'm so excited! Here's hoping my winning streak continues, as we win every time I come for a match.

Except that pesky Brighton away game in 2018, but we don't talk about that.

We've just left Manchester on the way to Newcastle. Feels so good to see us live again, I'm so excited! Here's hoping my winning streak continues, as we win every time I come for a match.

Except that pesky Brighton away game in 2018, but we don't talk about that.
Enjoy mate. Hope you have your binoculars up there in the away section at St James Park.

I can't believe I've obliterated that from my memory.

Please direct all obscure 90s trivia EP's way in future, I'm no good.
I noticed Mark Atkins wearing 3 against Millwall away 95/96 last night, and Froggatt wearing 10 in another game. 🤮

Anyone from here at the game? If so where are you drinking beforehand? Just on train in from Prudhoe.

Anyone from here at the game? If so where are you drinking beforehand? Just on train in from Prudhoe.
Should have popped in for a coffee, I live about 10 minutes from Prudhoe! Though I am puzzled as to why you are on a train from there? 🤔

Should have popped in for a coffee, I live about 10 minutes from Prudhoe! Though I am puzzled as to why you are on a train from there? 🤔
Long story. I had arranged to go to Scotland fishing for a three days in camper van and my lad unexpectedly got tickets. Cunning plan enacted, I pick him up at Carlisle, drive to campsite and get train in to Newcastle and then can have few beers, train back to Prudhoe and stay the night and drive back tomorrow.

Long story. I had arranged to go to Scotland fishing for a three days in camper van and my lad unexpectedly got tickets. Cunning plan enacted, I pick him up at Carlisle, drive to campsite and get train in to Newcastle and then can have few beers, train back to Prudhoe and stay the night and drive back tomorrow.
No fishing in the end?

The state of that bench is exactly why they should have signed an attacker in Jan.

Gunna miss Gomes but interesting to see young Lemina on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back