• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 25/10 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I didn't think Donk was bad, it was just kind of an old Neves case of "come on, influence things a bit more". Game passed him by a little bit, especially in the first half, IMO.

Tbf I didn't think Donk was bad, it was just kind of an old Neves case of "come on, influence things a bit more". Game passed him by a little bit, especially in the first half, IMO.
The 1st half Donck was anonymous, mind you Joâo wasn't much better. Both had a much better second half though!

For me, when Donck is having a bad game the game pass him by a bit and he doesn't touch the ball.

Equally, I'd start him vs Newcastle as he's having a decent start to the season in general.

Darlow is a doubt so could be the third choice (Gillespie) in nets.

Damn, what if it's Saiss, we might have to play a LWB there

Wonder who that refers to? I know Moutinho was pretty unhappy after he got a stud in the foot.

Really would love to see Aït-Nouri in this one.

The players injured during the game were Moutino, Podence and Jiminez.

The first two were substituted during the game. Could have been through injury.

No Raul would be interesting

Raul didn't have any real track record before we threw him in tbf.

Everyone has to start sometime. If this is the time for young Fabio, so be it. We've bought him for a reason.

I didn't see Adama in the video of the training session that was just posted on YouTube. Moutinho, Podence and Jiménez were all prominent.

How the hell did Adama get injured, unless it was when they were warming down afterwards ? :unsure:

How the hell did Adama get injured, unless it was when they were warming down afterwards ? :unsure:
I'm not sure if Adama was injured, I just didn't noticed him in the training video. I then saw a picture of him in training so it could have been that he was just didn't catch the cameraman's eye.

If Adama, and its a big if, did get injured, I guess it would be in the same way that Willy Boly got injured last season.

Sorry mate, was being sarcastic, you were right Adama isn't on the first team training vid.
So I was putting two and two together :)

If we are throwing conspiracy theories out Kilman and Marcel werent anywhere on pics or the video yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back