• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 25/10 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle fans seem reasonably pleased about that so I assume Shelvey has been a bit shit lately.

Darlow is a doubt too.

Newcastle will make a late decision on him, and Hayden.

Midfielder Sean Longstaff is available after recovering from a bout of tonsillitis, while brother Matty (thigh) and defenders Ciaran Clark (also thigh) and Paul Dummett (tendon) are close to returns, but midfielder Matt Ritchie (shoulder) and striker Dwight Gayle (knee) are still out.

For us, Marcal is expected to be fit after recovering from a calf problem, Nuno will make a late decision on some unnamed players.

Last edited:
Before this gameweek, Saiss was the highest scoring defender in the official premier league fantasy football game!

Id still trust Saiss sitting next to Neves or Moutinho.

I
Id still trust Saiss sitting next to Neves or Moutinho.
He's a decent player in a few positions, but if we're serious about staking a claim as a top 6 club I wouldn't be putting him back in there unless we had to.

Breaking up that midfield partnership with Neves was one of the first things Nuno did upon promotion

I see I have a reaction score of zero. What does that mean? I say calm, reasonable things no-one can disagree with? Or I'm so boring no-one can be bothered to reply? If it's the latter I'd drop Coady and bring back Miranda...

I see I have a reaction score of zero. What does that mean? I say calm, reasonable things no-one can disagree with? Or I'm so boring no-one can be bothered to reply? If it's the latter I'd drop Coady and bring back Miranda...

It's "likes" and it's only been here since the forum upgrade. Wouldn't worry about it (y)

People just ‘like’ their mates posts, regardless of the content - I wouldn’t worry about it 😉

I

He's a decent player in a few positions, but if we're serious about staking a claim as a top 6 club I wouldn't be putting him back in there unless we had to.

Breaking up that midfield partnership with Neves was one of the first things Nuno did upon promotion
I should have mentioned if players like Neves or Moutinho was injured.

I know this is madness and I'll lose my two 'likes' for posting this, but if Saints/Everton stays like this we can go fourth and a point off top. #Nosebleed

I know this is madness and I'll lose my two 'likes' for posting this, but if Saints/Everton stays like this we can go fourth and a point off top. #Nosebleed
All without recognised wingbacks on at least one side for the most part. Good stuff.

As you were, only with Neves in place of Moutinho.

Ait-Nouri on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back