• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a free kick on Neto there, so the refs clearly been told of his fuck up for their pen at half time.

Agreed. I think Bouba has done alright but we could do with someone more creative and forward thinking.
His decision making needs lots of work. How did he not slide RAN in there?

You look forward to watching a match all week and then it’s ruined by the referee.

It’s just shit.

Silly from Dawson. We're causing a lot of our own problems in this game, against a team we have otherwise matched well.

Put some mustard on it semedo let’s get a deflection

Semedo is so frustrating. He's had a pretty good game but if had any belief in his own ability he'd be an amazing player... twice this half he has had the opportunity to deliver a better ball than the one he has. Then there was the time Neto had the ball waiting for him to run into space and he stood there like a statue.

Semedo ruining his good performance with his final ball x3 so far.

Semedo is so frustrating. He's had a pretty good game but if had any belief in his own ability he'd be an amazing player... twice this half he has had the opportunity to deliver a better ball than the one he has. Then there was the time Neto had the ball waiting for him to run into space and he stood there like a statue.
Just needs to lash it as hard as possible low at the keeper.

Love to see some stats on how many times Hwang gives it away... he'll probably pop up with an equalizer now.

I’ve seen enough. Perhaps we’ll lose this. And we’ll probably concede more under GON than we did under Lopetegui. But we’re far, far more entertaining

I’ve seen enough. Perhaps we’ll lose this. And we’ll probably concede more under GON than we did under Lopetegui. But we’re far, far more entertaining
Do you think? I don’t think we look like scoring at all

Bad first touches and heavy touches have been the bane of this game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back