• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got what we deserved.

Scored at then defended for our lives.

The fact that Bruno can’t see just how utterly abysmal Hwang is, is reason enough why he should leave immediately after the final whistle.

How is Traore not on the pitch?
I know this is rhetorical but I'm fucking apoplectic right now

He's not on the pitch because my 11 year old nephew is a better manager than the fucker we have "coaching" this side

I just hope by the time Bruno gets the boot it’s not too late

I mean, that goal isn't the managers fault directly, but these results aren't sustainable long term.

He is the one who has left the team as it was despite the sustained pressure. One of the things Sir Alex Ferguson was big on was the idea "Pressure is cumulative" - we have no plan, utterly determined to lose this.

I mean, that goal isn't the managers fault directly, but these results aren't sustainable long term.

Who put him on the pitch? Or did he sub himself on. Love the mental gymnastics going on not to blame the obvious.

The subs were far too late and the wrong ones. Nunes was blowing for 20-25 minutes

Absolutely diabolical. I'd rather have Walter fucking Zenga.

Who put him on the pitch? Or did he sub himself on. Love the mental gymnastics going on not to blame the obvious.
It's like you don't understand the word 'directly'.

I already said he shouldn't have been on.

Looks like not a lot has changed. No way Bruno is getting a tune out of that lot. Not good enough.

Verdict thread is now open. Closing this one.

If Liverpool are serious about buying a new midfielder then we need to hope Klopp wasn't watching this. The rest of our team can get in the sea, hopefully holding the manager under the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back