• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t play an entire game operating one way and then rule differently because a goal is scored

I mean, that is always given as a free kick. Every time. The fact that it even needed double-checking in this case is a testament to how shit Bankes is.

Apart from the 4/5 he's allowed this game. If you are letting them go that's how you need to continue to officiate.

It was a great counter though. 3 on 1 yeah but the perfect pass at the end of it from Neto.

You can’t play an entire game operating one way and then rule differently because a goal is scored

Bingo. It's probably a foul but he's not been blowing for em so that needs to be the standard. That's the poor part for me.

It's our only tactic.
It's really poor, I get they are potentially nervy but there is so much space there and they are missing it. A Newcastle goal wouldn't be undeserved despite the lack of real work they have made Sa do, the amount of corners they are getting with become an issue eventually if we aren't careful.

We just play with far too much urgency when we get around the box: pass too early etc. I don’t know how much you can blame Lage for that.

How is it always Hwang holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back