• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for some subs Bruno. Earn your corn.

Donk and Podence would be my choice for now. Nunes and Neto off.

Got to be Podence or Traore for Neto. I’d be tempted by Traore whilst he’s riding high on his goal from midweek.

I’d get Traore and Podence on for Neto and Guedes, get some fresh legs running at them

Got to be Podence or Traore for Neto. I’d be tempted by Traore whilst he’s riding high on his goal from midweek.
Guedes has been ok on that right hand side. I'd leave him there and okay Podence in his more natural wide left position.

The extent to which we actively bypass our own midfield is baffling considering the players we have in there.

People would moan about our defensive manner under Nuno, but at least I always felt our counters would be threatening.

We have been poor for the last 15 and our break aways are dreadful.

Getting bullied off everything then launching it long when we do get it.

Do something Lage!!

That counter attack summed it up. No one busting a gut to get forwards (but they may be knackered…)

Keep the ball a bit for fucks sake! They're not exactly troubling us too much but one of these corners will eventually

Uh-ho… you feel like an equaliser is coming. They’d be well up for a winner after that too.

Lage doing absolutely nothing to try and change things again. Zero game management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back