• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Next Manager chat.

Or using anonymous polls with tiny sample sizes as a genuine gauge of fan opinion.

Fine for forum discussion. Just hate Media outlets that run stories based on Tweets and the like. Lazy ass journalism
Not gonna disagree there, reprinting Twitter and Facebook is pointless click bait journalism. However, fans waffling about stuff they're not experts in does mainly describe this place ,:)

Sorry, won't do it again...
:icon_Red-Card:

Guys, and Mods.
I've put up a new blog about this situation of finding a new manager. About our desire to be fucking ordinary whilst saying we have terrific ambitions to be fantastic.
It was way too long to be a post, so now it's a blog.
Can you review it and publish it please?
Your views will be valued, privately or publically, I don't mind, As long as you check it out.

Ta.

Actually, what I said just there was wrong. It's the wrong way round.
We actually have a terrific desire to be fantastic, whilst setting our stall out to be bang average and exactly like all the rest.
We kind of deserve to be mediocre. We've shown that we're incapable of thinking outside this particular box in our search for success, even though it's plain as day that the availability of an outstanding manager is scarce, and we have what's widely acknowledged as a really miserable bunch of plums to choose from, we're having second interviews with a really average manager in our quest to employ someone who has 'knowledge of the Championship' or whatever the fuck that is.
The championship surely is just another ongoing series of games just like in the 2 divisions below us. Ok it does have a different pressure of huge financial rewards at the end, but otherwise it just a whole load of teams trying their best with better or worse squads of skillful players than we have.
But it's really disappointing to see how we're shaping up here.

Sky Sports reporting that Pearson will be having a 2nd interview today

Fuck me Steve Evans said he had "the briefest of chats with Thelwell about the Wolves job!"
"So Kevin, what are the pies like?"
Stuart Pearce thinks Kenny should of been kept on as he was doing a wonderful job...

$#@! me Steve Evans said he had "the briefest of chats with Thelwell about the Wolves job!"
Stuart Pearce thinks Kenny should of been kept on as he was doing a wonderful job...
Hopefully.....

"Hello Kevin, it's Steve Evans here"
"Fuck off Steve"

Fuck me Steve Evans said he had "the briefest of chats with Thelwell about the Wolves job!"

It was mentioned last week somewhere that Wolves had received "hundreds" of applicants. Maybe he applied for it and Thelwell gave him the courtesy of a phone call to say he had been unsuccessful?

It was mentioned last week somewhere that Wolves had received "hundreds" of applicants. Maybe he applied for it and Thelwell gave him the courtesy of a phone call to say he had been unsuccessful?

Exactly.

Why would someone like Steve Evans even think he had a possible chance of managing Wolves. Deluded fool.

Why would someone like Steve Evans even think he had a possible chance of managing Wolves. Deluded fool.

Spent the last 3 seasons bigging us up. Every time we played them he was falling over himself to say how good we were. Playing the long game was Mr Evans, hoping 3 years of being nice would give him a chance.

Back