• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

it’s not over just yet. (Probably is)
I’m not fussed about where I come etc. More just that I’ve actually put in a competitive performance, and if I’d stuck to my guns at RB it would have been even better.

I'm annoyed I've finally dragged myself to the top of the table then chucked in an absolute stinker.

Let's face it, it's as much luck as skill. The Washington game wasn't originally included so I didn't have Gibson. Ertz's price went up so I didn't bother and had Engram instead. It's the first time I've picked Hill this year and had Carr as QB until Tua was ruled out

I’m not fussed about where I come etc. More just that I’ve actually put in a competitive performance, and if I’d stuck to my guns at RB it would have been even better.
I enjoy a very close game (your .81 game springs to mind)

I'm on the Lockett, Metcalfe gamble. Slay should follow one and is having a decent season - or in reality just isn't being targeted as the rest are gash, so i expect the other to brutalise the Eagles secondary. They probably will for a half each with Slay's assignment changing at ht
The logic was sound. Slay did follow Metcalfe...
he murdered him

Waiting on pompeys score then H2H will be up tomorrow afternoon-ish

week 12
Pompey 6-4 v Johnny 4-6 82.50- 148.28
James 4-6 v Punts 4-6 117.18 - 156.40
Tony 7-3
v Darlo 4-6 194.38 - 134.24
Bear 7-3 v Carrott 4-6 47.70 - 103.34

1- Tony 7-3
2- Bear 7-3
3- Pompey 6-4
4- Punts 4-6
—————————————————
5- Carrott 4-6
6- Johnny 4-6
7- James 4-6
8- Darlo 4-6

I will update Pompeys score when it comes in

Last edited:
8:40pm kickoff time tonight. Very weird time. All the US fans will still be in work.

I think it's just a case of getting that game played now, gives the Steelers a few more hours to recover for their Monday night game

The invite for this week includes that game, are we doing that or are you going to send another? There is a Sun-Mon option?

I hadn't even looked at next week's yet.

Yeah we'll keep to the contest already open if everyone can get in in time.

8:40pm deadline then people. I'll resend the invites now.

I'm in on the only notification I had... Hope it's the right one 😁

sorry forgot to add this earlier

Week 13
Johnny 4-6 v Carrott 4-6
Darlo 4-6 v Bear 7-3
Punts 4-6 v Tony 7-3
Pompey 6-4 v James 4-6

Just Punts and Pompey to get in. Hope they see it in time.

Back