• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

Wk13 updated.

POINTS TABLE

Tony 1851.00
Punts 1825.60
Carrot 1758.04
Bear 1724.24
Pompey 1637.37
Johnny 1625.24
Darlo 1573.38
James 1493.92

WEEKLY PLACINGS TABLE

Tony 69
Punts 68
Carrot 65
Bear 64
Pompey 58
Johnny 54
James 50
Darlo 45

Week 14 (League Cup final)

Tony 7-4 vs Pompey 7-4

Friendlies
Bear 7-4 vs Punts 5-6 (3rd place play off)
Carrott 5-6 vs Johnny 5-6 (5th place play off)
Darlo 5-6 vs James 4-7 (last place play off)

Last edited:
Frank Gore worked out well, concussed on the second play of the game!

League cup final? Well it’s probably my best chance of silverware this season so I better take it seriously.

League cup final? Well it’s probably my best chance of silverware this season so I better take it seriously.

you won the h2h super bowl last season considering you snuck into the play-offs on the last day.

Play offs format this year is open to suggestions

option A -
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th 3 week play off followed by the super bowl for the winners and reverse for the bottom 4

option B - top 2 get byes in wild card week. 3rd-6th go into wild card week then it’s 2 weeks in the semi’s for championship final then super bowl.
bottom 2 will have a straight shootout to not be the worst

Last edited:
B would be my choice. Proper knockout like the real thing.

Pompey has obviously gone all in on Eagles players.

I wish i could translate my talent at picking defense into the rest of my selections.

Henry always blows up against the Jags. That's why I had him.

Lots of people had Jonathan Taylor this week. Is there something I missed, as he hasn't had a great run recently?

Pompey has obviously gone all in on Eagles players.

I wish i could translate my talent at picking defense into the rest of my selections.
Mate, no one goes all in on Eagles players.

Got a bit of production out of most of my picks but nobody really blew up (didn’t have Henry). Didn’t want to win the league cup anyway, now I can focus fully on the league and the lower mid table battle.

Lots of people had Jonathan Taylor this week. Is there something I missed, as he hasn't had a great run recently?
LV run D been terrible recently and gave up over 200 yards to the jets.

I used similar rationale for my other picks which were all terrible so was probably just luck. Although I can’t legislate for why Aaron Jones barely touched the ball until the second half and with Chark just picked the wrong receiver.

Aye, I picked Taylor because LV are awful against the run. I was pissed off thet Allen barely threw to Cole Beasley as it stopped me getting to the magical (for me anyway) 200 points

Back