• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

Aye, I picked Taylor because LV are awful against the run. I was pissed off thet Allen barely threw to Cole Beasley as it stopped me getting to the magical (for me anyway) 200 points
Bloody hell Darlo, you’ve been smashing it recently, chill out and give some of us a chance!

Bloody hell Darlo, you’ve been smashing it recently, chill out and give some of us a chance!
Well I thought I'd give you all a head start then fly through the pack. Sadly Week 12, 13 and 14 is WAY too late :ROFLMAO:

Week 14 (League Cup final)

Tony 7-4 137.40 vs Pompey 7-4

Friendlies
Bear 7-4 118.56 vs Punts 5-6 149.12 (3rd place play off)
Carrott 5-6 112.20 vs Johnny 5-6 186.20 (5th place play off)
Darlo 5-6 197.14 vs James 4-7 122.12(last place play off)

congratulations to Tony Towner for winning the inaugrial Grid Iron league cup

Last edited:
What a fantastic game the Ravens vs Browns was!

That really was a great game, about time Lamar turned up

I haven’t even seen the game but I’ve woke up to a tirade of abuse from my mate beucause the last two minutes have seen me win the pot! He’s not happy.

Week 15
James 4-7 v Johnny 4-7
Tony 7-4 v Pompey 7-4
Bear 7-4 v Punts 5-6
Carrott 5-6 v Darlo 5-6

literally everyone can still qualify for the play offs with 3 game weeks left. Tony, Bear & Pompey are fighting it out for the top 2 bye positions and all 3 are guarenteed play off positions.

I'll sort the tables some time today. Had a busy day yesterday.

Wk14

POINTS TABLE

Tony 1988.40
Punts 1974.72
Carrot 1870.24
Bear 1842.80
Johnny 1811.44
Darlo 1770.52
Pompey 1766.67
James 1616.04

WEEKLY PLACINGS TABLE

Tony 74
Punts 74
Carrot 66
Bear 66
Pompey 62
Johnny 61
James 53
Darlo 53

Last edited:
Crikey... I’ve missed lamar massively this season

Bear... Is "1770.52" a greater number than "1766.67"? Asking for a friend ;)

I'll certainly take mid-season mediocrity at this point given the Giants-esque start I had.

Bollocks. Filled my team with any “sunday player” ready to pick it today and didn’t realise I’d put packers D in!

Could have been worse but i definitely wouldn’t have spent 3.5k on D

I should offer premium rate betting advice on mine, double digit points every week...shame about the rest. Managed to find a RB who can't get yards against GB

Didn’t even realise there were Saturday games this week, didn’t cost me too badly although the Rodgers - Adams combo didn’t come off somehow.

Re the D, I just stick whoever’s playing the Jets most weeks, generally works out alright (tho whether it’s worth the dollar is open to debate).

I never pay up for D (14 points conceded and you literally lose everything) . Just find someone cheap with a decent pass rush which pretty much is always Giants or Washington.

It's about value irrespective of the position. If you get 3 points per $1k then it's a good pick. Value wise 12 points from a D you've paid $3k for is better than spending $9k on Adams scoring 26. Obviously depends what you do with the balance.

Back