• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

North Korea

Didn't he break his ankle? (reportedly)

Gout, broken ankle, ligament damage are amongst the main rumours. Although I like the Poke's version today that he is simply catching up on Game of Thrones.

Gout, broken ankle, ligament damage are amongst the main rumours. Although I like the Poke's version today that he is simply catching up on Game of Thrones.

Im sure the North Korean media is on par with the Daily Poke.

Or he could have split his sides laughing at my joke thread....!

If he had read that he would be preparing his Nuclear arsenal to ensure Lincolnshire stayed very deep and very dark forever.

Glorious leader appears in public, according to North Korean media. Slight lack of pictures though.

Photographs now show him walking with the aid of a stick. But no-one is sure when the photo was taken.

I hear the stick is now in a prison camp because of it's lack of support for the glorious leader.

Let us turn ours into a country of mushrooms by making mushroom cultivation scientific, intensive and industrialized!

That's what we all dream about!

Just prepping for the apocalypse innit

Power's clearly taking its toll on the big lad. He looks like his old man.

B-PNEYeIUAAGbpX.png

His crime was reportedly "not obeying instructions, and falling asleep at an event attended by Kim Jong-un."

Seems a bit harsh. I'd have been on trial weekly when I was at uni.

I'm surprised that the North Korean news agency didn't report it as Kim Jong-un shooting the guy through the eye with a spud gun from 1,000 yards away TBH.

I'm intrigued to know what form of anti-aircraft gun they went for, could've been some spectacular results from any of the following...

88mm_flak_36___hdr_by_somadjinn-d4fw1m6.jpg

2351273740_0f9f3d6066.jpg

Close-In_Weapon_System.jpg

Back