• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City (A) 27/11/2021 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen more buffering than gameplay so far. Anyone got any tips? My DMs are open.

Some Adama runs would be nice too...if he get some playing time...I know he will be sold soon so why not use him
Because Lage doesn't rate him would be the obvious answer. Managers don't tend to play players they don't think are good enough.

Matter of time before we put one or two in. Norwich are not a very good side. Hanley is as delicate as a warm fart.
That would require us having a shot on target, which after 33 minutes, we’ve so far failed to do…

Also, I'm not sure RAN/Hwang is a partnership that works down that left side. They don't seem to link together at all.

Because Lage doesn't rate him would be the obvious answer. Managers don't tend to play players they don't think are good enough.
yeah, that could be the case too..but i remember he said he was one of the best players in the squad earlier :)

Also, I'm not sure RAN/Hwang is a partnership that works down that left side. They don't seem to link together at all.
waiting for Jonny and Neto...

Doing alright to be at 0-0 tbh, given almost nothing has bounced our way.

Need HT as we are struggling with Sargent and Pukki dragging our defense around. Good tactics by Smith.

Terrible Hwang

Other than a ten minute spell, it's not been great at all

yeah, that could be the case too..but i remember he said he was one of the best players in the squad earlier :)

Actions speak louder than words. He can't get a kick and Trincao has hardly pulled up trees which should give you an indication of how true that statement is.

Too much dithering when we have the ball.

Trincao there. Great run but had no idea what to do so let himself get tackled.

His choices were either beat 5 men, shoot or come back. All would have had the same end result in fairness.

Actions speak louder than words. He can't get a kick and Trincao has hardly pulled up trees which should give you an indication of how true that statement is.
yeah, very strange if that is the case..i think he ready to go in january(Adama)

You spawny bastards Norwich.

Basically lost it then fortunately got it back. Does well carrying it but then bizarelly doesn’t release it two Semedo twice. Runs into a blind alley and loses it. Traore Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back