• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich City (A) 27/11/2021 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalling first half performance. On the back foot against a terrible side, and bailed out by Sa to keep us level.

Is Trincao on the pitch? Get Adama on ASAP.

Over to you, Bruno.
Seriously?

We're 0-0 and but for two good saves we'd be 1-1.

We've played some pretty stuff but without penetration. Trincao has had a poor half but Adama is never the answer to more movement on the pitch.

Could do with more movement from Hwang and Trincao beyond Raul and the two midfielders further up the pitch to win second balls.

Defensively we've been largely untroubled.

Front three have been shit, Raul looks really frustrated at seeing so little of the ball. Kilman has had his worst game of the season too, getting dragged out of position a few times.

Fuck all options on the bench, cheers Jeff. I'd be tempted to get cundle and Fabio on for Hwang and Trincao, and go 352, see if we can get a grip in midfield, and have somebody playing nearer to Raul

Seriously?

We're 0-0 and but for two good saves we'd be 1-1.

We've played some pretty stuff but without penetration. Trincao has had a poor half but Adama is never the answer to more movement on the pitch.

Could do with more movement from Hwang and Trincao beyond Raul and the two midfielders further up the pitch to win second balls.

Defensively we've been largely untroubled.
Yes, seriously. One shot on target against these lot so far is not good enough.

Front three are miles apart and if they’re not linking up, you might as well get the direct running of Adama on.

Disagree that we’ve been “largely untroubled defensively” too. They’ve cut through us 2-3 times now.

Been a bit concerned with our passing. Too many to players that are tightly marked resulting in loss of possession. Don`t think it is down to their pressing. I agree with others Traore on for Trincao. I would give him 45 minutes.

It's just typical we play them during a new manager bounce, after they've been utter shit all season so far.
were just thinking the same thing

We've had some good situations but sloppy passing has let us down.

Norwich closing us down really well and pressing high.

I feel we could exploit them on the transition but we just aren't moving the ball well enough.

Our tardiness here suggests Bruno had no shortage of things to say.

We should really be 1-0 up. Trincao isn't alive to the ball coming and let's Krul beat him to it when it's a tap in and then Moutinho should do better, though it's a decent stop it was right in the middle, if that's near either corner it's a goal.

Probably get another fine for being late back out.

We should really be 1-0 up. Trincao isn't alive to the ball coming and let's Krul beat him to it when it's a tap in and then Moutinho should do better, though it's a decent stop it was right in the middle, if that's near either corner it's a goal.

By contrast we could be 1 down l. Don’t think we’ve been terrible but definite room for improvement

By contrast we could be 1 down l. Don’t think we’ve been terrible but definite room for improvement

Possibly, I don't think that's an easy chance for a right back but probably should do better.

That’s a really good header across goal from Raul there.

Possibly, I don't think that's an easy chance for a right back but probably should do better.

Meh, don’t think being a right back comes into it in that position. A professional footballer should back themselves IMO

Poor Trincao just looks like he’s playing a different game sometimes. Such a good footballer but looks like he’ll only shine in really top sides that can afford to luxuriate with possession.

I wish we could remove this craven DNA from the players. Always follow a decent moment of pressure with slowing the game down, allowing the opposition to regroup and then pass sideways... pass back. Why not just go again at them?

I wish we could remove this craven DNA from the players. Always follow a decent moment of pressure with slowing the game down, allowing the opposition to regroup and then pass sideways... pass back. Why not just go again at them?
If it was that easy, every team would do it.

Trincao should have put Semedo in again. Instead just dribbles, hold onto it far too long and does nothing. So frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back