• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 13/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only attacking threat for the last month missing, gonna be a long 90 minutes.

Whenever GoN is being positive about a player potentially being available, they never turn out to be
Apart from when he plays them and then they break down. If RAN is touch and go, I don't blame him for not playing him or not having complete faith in the medical staff

One step forward and 2 steps back with RAN out.

You'd just love to hear the actual thought process, because it makes no objective sense.

We handed Hugo a 5 year deal this season, when GON was manager. And now he's stuck behind a 32 year old, playing on the wrong side, who has no left foot, can't run, shocking attitude and has never been able to defend. How can that be the better option? Even more so in games where there isn't much at stake for us, at least learn about the younger player and see if he's a viable option for next season. I guarantee you Doherty isn't because he is fucking SHIT.

Gardening for me I think instead of this tripe

Can only think hwang and dawson being saved for 2nd half maybe hugo too.

If your Mrs had an affair with Doc you'd be pissed off and more than a little offended. But being behind an out of position Matt Doherty in the pecking order is, I genuinely believe, a bigger insult

I genuinely wonder if h Bueno has a move away in the summer already lined up

I guess it’s opinion not fact but Nuno found the perfect role for him, but either side of that he’s been a weak link in the team.
The team he won POTS in had ten weaker links.

He's a backup player now, most backups are weak links, it's why they're backups.

Can only think hwang and dawson being saved for 2nd half maybe hugo too.
Hwang yes, he'll replaced Cunha. You don't sub a centre half unless you need to either tactically or because of injury and whatever we think of Doherty it's a selection decision, nothing to do with a second half plan

While most of us wouldn't have started Doc and I'm guessing Dawson is still carrying a knock, it's a bit early for a meltdown?

While most of us wouldn't have started Doc and I'm guessing Dawson is still carrying a knock, it's a bit early for a meltdown?
Just people stating their opinion on a player who shouldn’t be starting for us. I don’t see a meltdown anywhere.

Remember if Semedo gets booked tody he's suspended for two games.

Were the only team in all of Europe top flight to not score a goal from outside the box? :ROFLMAO:

Few half chances for them. We have zero threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back