• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) 15/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow her for “research purposes” and don’t recall her “moaning all the time”
Fair enough, I’m obviously wrong on that point then.

I don’t either, it’s been said on here that she wants to go back to the sunshine, hates the climate here, not overly keen on Wolverhampton, true or not, I dunno, just been mentioned on here before
You've had a shocker here.

Staveley Road Chippy took battered mushrooms off the menu.

It was a deal breaker.
That's a memory jogger. Used to be my go-to chippy in the 80s. I hope its Southern fried is still as good as it used to be.

On Saturday, Del said 'Chem looks like he's done his hammy'

Chem took a whack on his foot and was hobbling a bit for 5 mins after it

We get Lee Mason on VAR this weekend. Yay.

What the actual fuck. Just went online to buy three tickets for this game, only to find its still members only purchases! Two days before the game and still not on general sale?

I forgot to mention, I rang them earlier today and they said they haven't been given the go-ahead to put the game on general sale because Forest fans might buy tickets for the home ends.

Errr, how is that any different to ANY match if away fans want to watch badly enough? It's not as if there's loads of tickets left in big blocks that could cause any trouble.

I suggested if the club want to go down that route then only let people with a prior history of Wolves purchases buy tickets. He agreed but said his hands were tied, and he hoped that it would change on Friday.

So basically if you haven't paid for a membership you're not allowed to buy tickets for the game. More awful decision making from the club. Probably straight from Vinny.

Jeff getting bullets and throws Vinny C out in front of himself for protection. Super move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back