• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) 15/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confident on this one, I'm afraid. I actually think we might lose - mainly because I don't trust Davis & Collins to have come up with some inspirational tactical masterplan in the space of a week that's going to result in us scoring a hatful of goals. This is going to be a case of turning up, sending out a similar team to last week (albeit with Neves in it) and keeping everything crossed that the players put in a performance.

Bloody hell we need 3 x points.

Not confident on this one, I'm afraid. I actually think we might lose - mainly because I don't trust Davis & Collins to have come up with some inspirational tactical masterplan in the space of a week that's going to result in us scoring a hatful of goals. This is going to be a case of turning up, sending out a similar team to last week (albeit with Neves in it) and keeping everything crossed that the players put in a performance.

We shouldn't need a tactical master plan to beat forest, they are absolutely appalling.

If we can't beat them, it's purely on the players not being as good as we think.

There's talk Hodge might get a start.

Traore is fit isn't he? Hodge looks ok but he's nowhere near ready.

Traore II is better and included
Guedes had a knock but is ok (some good news for Dan)

I'm not confident about this game at all, Forest were awful on Monday but at least they have an actual coach. I don't think Davis is good enough to motivate the players, let alone work out a system for us to score.

On the bright side this will be my first game of the season! Hopefully see some of you beforehand. Outside of the Sheffield United game I think last season I saw 3 goals from the 9 matches I was at.

I don't like to look that far forward but these next 4 matches are winnable if not tie-able (0-0) style. With home dates vs the only 2 teams below Wolves in table, this is the time to gain some breathing room from the bottom of the table. All this without a head coach? Unfortunately, I don't see much good happening here.

I hope not, he's nowhere near ready for Lg1 let alone the PL.

I just don't see it with him at all.

It's interesting as we seem to align a lot on player evaluation but I think he's got.something, maybe it's just the fact he picks up better positions ahead of the ball than any CM we've had for years. On the ball he's not there yet

On Saturday, Del said 'Chem looks like he's done his hammy'

Yeah just saw him struggling with mobility and hold it a couple of times but I'm far from a physio! Probably also just my presuming that our ex manager wouldn't spot a decapitation

Crazy that he's playing.

Doesn't excuse his comedy judgement on the first goal though does it...

Crazy that he's playing.

Doesn't excuse his comedy judgement on the first goal though does it...
Actually it plays its part for some of it. He steps out to come for that cross, if he stops because he is thinking he has to punch with his dodgy wrist then that puts him in the void he found himself in. Rest of the stuff he fails to do after that is on him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back