• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) 15/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves back in. Sa plays.

II like the look of our team. If Toti has a half decent game we really should be winning.

Midfield 3 is too defensive. We don't need 3 deep lying players in there, all of them want to pick the ball up off the centre halves.

Midfield 3 is too defensive. We don't need 3 deep lying players in there, all of them want to pick the ball up off the centre halves.
agreed, would have liked Boubacar in midfield to start tbh

I think poor is a bit harsh. I agree with the sentiment that he's performing nowhere near as well as he did last season, but the stats so far this season show him to be pretty much middle of the pack. Which is not bad for a team in the bottom 3.

I presume that doesn't capture him going walkabout last week though, nor Adams somehow handling rather than tapping in against Southampton

Nunes isn’t “deep lying” really

at least Leicester only drew earlier. what a boost if we can get the victory

For me it depends what Nunes is. If it's as a proper 8 or deep lieing 10 it's fine. Fucking around somewhere on the right Bruno style then obviously not

Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe, and Tim Howard all have just said some variation of "[Wolves] should have hired Nuno yesterday". They all love the idea of a return.

I don't see Nunes as a #6 at all but c'est la vie.

Will we ever see an age when footballers positions aren't referred to by the 30 year out of date numbers system?!

Will we ever see an age when footballers positions aren't referred to by the 30 year out of date numbers system?!

Easier than going to the bother of typing out the description of the numbers system.

Forest are a mess. If we don't score today we may never again.

Forest are a mess. If we don't score today we may never again.
Tactical change and we are being overrun again. All they've done is pressed us 10 yards higher and we can't get out.

How the fuck has that not gone in?

Best cross Adama has ever put in, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back